Fox Head Flow Jersey

Fox Head Flow Jersey

Try riding shirtless this summer and watch your buddies finding other things to do. The Fox Flow Jersey keeps you cool and dry while protecting your skin from the ever-intensifying UV radiation of the sun.Quick-dry polyester fabric keeps you dry and coolFront, rear, and underarm mesh panels promote cooling airflowOptics wipe on inside hem to keep your clean and smudge-freeDrop tail eliminates plumber-butt

[Aug 13, 2009]
bcramlet23

Strength:

great colors

i have the new 09 with internal liner, tried to put it on and was VERY tight, then tried to get it off and had to have my wife help me, the liner is about 2 sizes smaller than the outside jersey, i immediately cut the liner out

don't buy this jersey, the inside liner is the worst idea i've seen, so tight you can barely breathe

older fox jersey same size as this on

[Jun 15, 2008]
Reload

Strength:

Nice looking loose fitting jersey. Very breathable.

None so far

Got the 07 version in Red/Charcoal colour.

Wore this jersey a few times since I got it 3 months ago. Great looking jersey and I have no complaints about it so far. Got a pretty decent deal for it online as well. Saved $20 as it was a closeout item.

Fox Live Wire

[Jun 23, 2007]
Claudio Hunger

Strength:

Looks great, very comfortable

material

I have worn this jersey for three 5 hour rides, and it already looks like sh*t! While the material is very breathable, it pulls out tufts when you hang up on brush and branches. My jersey is a 2007 black with blue Fox logo on the chest.

Primal Wear

[Feb 01, 2002]
Bjorndoggie Cruiser

Strength:

Looks cool and keeps you cool.

Winter isn't the time to wear this jersey.

I bought this jersey to wear during the hot Sacramento summers. I've been wearing it though to spin class 'cause it makes look better than I actually do! I like it becuase it's loose and doesn't make me look like some wanna be roadie team rider. Keep the good products coming Fox. Ride on!

Other Fox stuff.

[May 14, 2007]
Andrew

Strength:

every thing, you dont get hot, its light in color for hot days

its white and that makes it good for relly dry stuff but thats not how i role

its bomb, if you only use it in dry it will last a long time

mace

[Nov 19, 2002]
Ben Martin

Strength:

Very Cool, comftorable and good looking

Because Of it's whitish color you may be able to tell if you've ever been ridin in the mud. But not very visible. Maybe bleech will fix it

Very good looking comfy, and well ventilated. I couldn't be happier with it since I paid 10 bucks in one of those clearance sale clothes piles and it has a MSRP of $55

t shirts

[Jun 06, 2006]
Ben

Strength:

Great looking jersey, appears to be well-crafted, and it keeps ya cool! :)

None yet.

I like it so far. It looks great and feels great. I guess only time will tell if it holds well. Impressive.

Gore Bikewear