Fox Head Base Short Sleeve Jersey

Fox Head Base Short Sleeve Jersey

From dense forests to barren mountain tops, the Fox Baseline Short-Sleeve Jersey keeps perspiration moving away from your core so you stay dry and comfortable.

[Jun 08, 2003]
Hodge

Strength:

Simple Design. Cheap. Looks cool. Gets the chicks.

None so far

For the cheap price of this shirt, its awesome. So far it has shown no signs of weaknesses and i have had no need to comment negatively on it. For those that want a simple and cool shirt that can take some sh*t then definitely buy this.

[Nov 04, 2003]
Splijin

Strength:

Nice basic design, lightweight, and keeps you cool on hot summer days.

Showing signs of wear where I've brushed up against shrubs and where my Camelbak straps have been rubbing.

Great deal for a jersey especially when others cell for 2-3 times more. It's definitely alot nicer than wearing a basic t-shirt. For the price I paid I didn't expect it to be made out of the best materials, so the wear was not a big suprise, but its still holding up great after several dozen rides

None.

[Apr 17, 2003]
wayne

Strength:

Color, Quality and Fit (XL is a good fit for a 6' tall person.)

Excellent Jersey for XC riding..
** CUSTOMER SERVICE IS # 1 **

[Aug 27, 2006]
Kat
Downhiller

Strength:

Great fit, light weight, dries quickly, I like the zipper, not too flashy.

Snags a bit.

A great FR/XC jersey. I don't think it will fit comfortably over body armor so I haven't used it downhill. Easy to wash and dry, price is right. Keeps you very cool. I got mine a bit bigger than normal so I can layer it when the weather gets cooler.

Different FOX jerseys, Race Face jerseys, a SpongeBob jersey too

[Mar 06, 2003]
Jeff E.

Strength:

Basic colors, not tight or obnoxious looking, cheap (price)

none yet

White and lite grey, two basic colors, not tight or clingie, if your a full blown cross country race or rodie this is not for you, if you want something low maintance and comfortable buy it, its cheap and has lasted a year or so, no probs with the stitching or fabric wear...

Nema, brinko

[Jun 18, 2002]
Ralph Roach

Strength:

Inexpensive, Looks cool, comfortable

Extremely low quality

Don't waist your money these are complete c@rp. After four hand washings in woolite the fabric is fraying. It not just my jersey either. I saw a guy with the same jersey and the same problem. If it were not for the cheep construction and fabric this would be a 5, but since it looks like it will be dead soon I have to give it a 1.

Cannondale Jersey

[Sep 18, 2006]
Tom

Strength:

Fit, comfort, style

A longer zipper would be nice

This is one of the best value jerseys out there. It looks great, wicks really well, and keeps me pretty cool on the hottest days. I really get heated up when I ride, and finally gave up on MTB jerseys that do not have zippered necks - like the Zoic Libertee. The Fox Base does a great job keeping me cool and dry. I have worn and washed mine at least a dozen times - it still looks like new. These are almost always on sale somewhere for about $20. Highly recommended.

Zoic Libertee, Performance short sleeve