Fox Head Base Long Sleeve Jersey

Fox Head Base Long Sleeve Jersey

100% polyester mini mesh. Crew neck long sleeve jersey. Relaxed cut. 10" front zipper. Rear zipper pocket. Red, Grey, Navy and Black

[Jul 12, 2002]
Ron

Strength:

Cool, good quality fabric and craftmanship, loose fit.

None so far.

I recently opted to wear long sleeves in hot/humid days to keep myself from sunburn and skin dried up, and I've found this jersey surprisingly cool. Beside the fabric blend seems to repel mud and dirt. I bring it filthy and a simple 10 min. soak and normal cycle in the washer does it all. I strongly recommend it for those long XC rides under any weather condition. This jersey is $$ well spent.

Louis Garneau, Cannondale, Fox.

OVERALL
[Nov 17, 2004]
Carlos

Strength:

Great material that lets sweat wick away and still allows cool air in to cool you off.

When I first saw it I thought it was gonna be heavy and wouldn't let you cool off because of the material. Not so! The jersey is made of some strong material but still lets your body cool off. I've worn it during the hot and cool weather change and in various environments over the last months and Its pretty nice. It also has a regular cut bottom so it doesn't cling to your waist. A good feature for us guys that are a little wider down there (luv handles). Overall, I'm pretty pleased with it.

precarious jerseys, Freeride jerseys