Club Ride New West Jersey

Club Ride New West Jersey

Release your inner cowboy with the New West jersey, a modern, stylish bike jersey designed to keep you cool, dry and looking great. Built with lightweight, stretchable polyester, this jersey effectively moves moisture away from your body, keeping you fresh and dry during your ride, or around the town after

[May 15, 2012]
jaycastlerock

Strength:

I have the 2012 version of this jersey.
Incredible wicking and comfort
Great fit and style
Best jersey I've ever worn

Getting pretty popular in my area and hard to find the style I want in stock.

I was so impressed by your products this past weekend I have to tell you about it. To put things in perspective I’ll describe myself. I’m 42, 5’9”, 195 lbs and shrinking and just really getting back into mountain biking after being distracted for the last 12 years.

This past Saturday I raced the Ridgeline Rampage, a local 60 mile race. My goal was to finish and do it under 6:30. I finished in 6:23 but could have done better if your equipment didn’t freak the crap out of me. As a big guy I sweat a lot. I mean not just get my clothes wet, but drip all over my bike run down my legs and soak my socks nasty sweat. The race started at 8:00 in the morning and the temps were cool around 55 degrees. As the day went on it became very hot and nasty. At one point my Garmin was telling me it was 105 so guessing air temp in the low 90’s. At this point is where I freaked out. Normally I would be soaking wet, but wasn’t. On my fourth lap of six I stopped in the pit and sat down for about 15 minutes thinking I was in the early stages of heat stroke since I was dry. After about three or four minutes of sitting I was wet as I started sweating again. Figured I should just wait and drink some more fluids before getting back at it. When I got on the bike I was sweating pretty good for about a mile. Then I was dry again and freaking. I stopped at the top of a big climb to assess things.. As soon as I stopped I was sweating again. It’s just that my newly purchased New West jersey is so effective at cooling I thought I was over heating and on my way to a heat stroke. If your products weren’t soooo good at doing what they are supposed to I think I could have broken six hours.

In addition to the products doing exactly what they are supposed to and very well they look sharp. On two separate occasions as I lapped through the start finish line the race announcer commented on me “rocking the baggies.” On course several other racers commented that I had the best jersey of anyone. The comments kept flowing after the race while I was enjoying a few beers and after race meal waiting for the awards. I’m gladly looking forward to purchasing another jersey as well as trying a pair of shorts. Can’t wait to see what you guys do next.

Various so called "dry" products that really did work very well for me.

OVERALL
[Dec 11, 2011]
fill the void

Strength:

design, fit, ventilation

rear pocket locations, fabric snage easily on branches

Club Ride makes the first all around jersy out there, meaning, functional for riding but sweet for the pub. The option of either zipper or button front makes for great ventilation.

biff jersey