Cannondale Fleece Jersey Jersey

Cannondale Fleece Jersey

Davy Sprocket   Weekend Warrior [Aug 17, 1999]
Strength:

Good fit
Cool
Durable

Tends to ride up on your back, due to the elasticised pockets in the back.

Except for the aforementioned weakness, this is a very good jersey. Especially considering that I got it on sale for $20! Take off one flaming Huffy for the pocket ride-up syndrome.

Similar Products Used: Pearl Izumi longsleeve
Bernabe Muro   cross-country rider [Oct 29, 1998]

I use cannondale headshock jersey and it's beautiful. I use it in long raid's and never happen anything to me. It's so confortable and it's look very super. I recommend to use this jersey for people who is going to do long trip's.

Claude Wilwert   cross-country rider [Mar 23, 1997]

Hi, I wanna get some informations, and of course the price, about the Cannondale S V 2000, or GT sts1

Robert Rodriguez Jr.   weekend warrior [Mar 08, 1997]

Great jersey. Fits well, feels great on the skin, and wicks moisture away. Zipper looks and feels durable and the pockets on the back are a bonus. Works great by itself or with a shell depending on temperature.. A little pricey, but great quality.

Rob   cross-country rider [Aug 27, 1996]

Fifty bucks for a sweatshirt? C'mon! was my initial thought when I saw the price in the LBS. Still, a buddy swore by his, and it did fit me really well, so I coughed up for it, and man, I'm glad I did. With a good wicking jersy underneath, this thing is comfortable off-road in a range from 30 to 60 degrees, which exactly covers local winter conditions. With a windbreaker, it works for road use as well. Other misc. junk: 3 back pockets; high zip-up collar, narrow-cut arms that don't balloon out, 100% wicking plastic fiber that doesn't get wet and cold. Haven't had any serious crashes while wearing it, so I can't speak on its durability other than to say it's held up well for four months of winter rideing and still looks nearly new. Maybe it'll need elbow patches after this winter, but time will tell. The price is pretty competitive, but still, fifty bucks for a sweatshirt? C'mon! Minus one chili.