Cannondale '99 Team Jersey Jersey

Cannondale '99 Team Jersey Jersey

Cannondale '99 Team Jersey

[Oct 24, 2000]
Cadel Evans :-P

Strength:

- very cool looking
- looks like Cadel
- keeps you very cool

-pockets droop when handling mobile phones / wallets
- free-falling Australian dollar makes this a tad expensive

Excellent jersey - keeps me cool whilst riding & looks cool - at least I manage to look like Cadel Evans . . .

On first look the 2000 version jersey didn't look quite as good as the 99 one but after a while it does look better . . . at least it's kinda a new design.

Only regret is that I bought the jersey about a month too late & paid the extra for the falling exchange rate.

The only problem which I've encountered so far is the rear pockets on the Vertex design wasn't as good as the one on the C-Tech design . . . it kinda droops when I put a mobile phone in it & isn't all that good for out-of-saddle sprinting as things in the rear pocket moves.

98 Volvo-Cannondale team issue
Fox jersey
Cannibal jersey

[May 13, 2000]
Mikael

Strength:

Very breathable and it keeps you cool
graphics
long zipper

This is a sweet jersey, i wear it whenever i go riding. Whether its just as a layer or if thats all i wear.

[May 01, 2000]
Brian

Strength:

Excellent ventillation.

The jersey I grab when it's hot. This is very comfortable and cool. I can load it with sweat and not realize it until I try to take it off. Nice long zipper, good fit.

Verge, many other regular jerseys

[Aug 14, 1999]
Twiggy

Strength:

Looks cool, fits well, breathes well. The high coller is very comfortable :)
All stains can be easily removed with Shout Gel :)

Great jersey, glad I bought it, though I did buy it on sale for 45% off, so that helped my decision :) It is much more comfortable for riding than a tee-shirt

MEC Jersey, other jerseys of arious manufacturers