Specialized S-WORKS MT Helmet

• 4th Dimension Cooling System w/ Mega Mouthport
  • Thin, soft and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won't stretch out
  • aFIX Visor Attachment System

edcft   [Nov 21, 2012]
Strength:

Lightweight, Cool design

Wish it fit comfortably

I ordered small, medium, and large. Neither of them fit right. Very disappointted as I really liked the design of the helmet.

Shiba Inu's Rock   [Jul 21, 2012]
Strength:

Vents great, side straps are minimal, interior pads are replaceable and it actually looks cool on your grape.

Price but that's the price you pay

I bought a Vice first but it covers more area and looks like a watermelon on your head, then I bought an S3. I wanted a high end xc helmet and couldn't ask for more.

MXRCER16   All Mountain Rider [May 14, 2012]
Strength:

Very light weight, comfortable, venting system works fantastic.

None so far.

It's actually called the S3 MT helmet now by specialized. It is an awesome helmet that I would suggest to anyone. The visor is very easy to take on and off. After wearing the helmet for 10 minutes you completely forget it's even on your head. The venting system keeps your head cool. The headband system is great and fully adjustable and replaceable. Even the chin-strap is the most comfortable I have ever worn and doesn't bother your ears.

Similar Products Used: Giro
K-OS   Cross Country Rider [May 15, 2011]
Strength:

Lightweight, extremely comfortable, phenomenal quality, looks great(team), nice included S-works helmet bag.

Nothing ... sure it's expensive, but you get what you pay for.

After years of hating, even refusing to wear helmets.. I now don't mind wearing a helmet... I actually enjoy it.

Similar Products Used: Many, Many different helmets over the years, and I hated them all...
ask   Cross Country Rider [Mar 13, 2010]
Strength:

Light weight, ventilation, comfortable straps, secure fit

cost

This is the best helmet I have ever owned... good thing since it is also the most expensive. It is so light that I forgot I had it on during my first ride wearing it. The fit is very secure and the straps are designed to be held away from the side of your head... making this helmet very comfortable.