Specialized Max Helmet

Specialized Max Helmet

Big heads rejoice, Specialized's Max helmet is here. This one-size-fits-most lid is perfect for those looking for a comfortable, stylish lid that offers maximum protection. Its hardy helping of vents keeps your head cool on hotter days, while the impeccably designed retention system and easily adjustable straps provide a top-notch fit. And, the Max even comes with a clip-on visor to keep the sun out of your eyes.

[Oct 12, 2017]

Strength:

BIG...and stylish and inexpensive.

Not enuf color options back then, now they do have green

This is the only helmet that fits my large head. I got 3 of them when it came out, one for my dad, the source of the large head gene, and 2 for me... .afraid that they'll discontinue it. :D

Every other L or XL helmet

OVERALL
[Mar 28, 2013]
Jason S.

Strength:

Very stylish, and well vented. If you have a large head, this is the helmet for you. Very comfortable. It weighs 382 grams and I can't even tell I have it on.

It would be nice to have more color selection. Black, silver, or white only.

I've always struggled to find a helmet that fit out of the box without modifications. The price was amazing (28.00 on sale) for such a nice helmet that fits without looking freakishly large.

OVERALL