Specialized Air Force 3 Helmet

Specialized Air Force 3 Helmet

• Elegant, sleek shape around wind-channeling vents
  • In-molded shell and foam improves strength and reduces weight
  • Light and easy to use U-Turn strap adjusters
  • Patented clip-on visor included
  • New reflective webbing for extra safety

[Jul 17, 2011]
scott curtis
Downhiller

Strength:

light weight,cool,very strong, very comfortable,took a direct hit on july 15 at over 25 mph in a very rocky and sandy section of the clemmer trail in tn. helmet did what it was designed to do and i walked away with NO HEAD TRAUMA!!!but did receive bruised ribs and a broken collar bone.i'm 41 and have been riding since my bmx days on the track,35 yrs, experience,

visor unclips too easy..

many wrecks over the years, never one riding slower than normal on this trail.other helmets worked ok but would not have allowed me to walk away without even a headache,this helmet allowed me to get up and no headache. even the ct scan was great. when i can ride i will have a new helmet just like this one!!!!!

bell,schwinn

[Jan 21, 2010]
Kenneth

Strength:

Its TOUGH Very Nice Design Comfortable fit
Its very cool looking and it is the # one helmet

Its a great machine that will protect your head 5

[Jul 10, 2009]
wrenchturner

Strength:

price, style, comfort. easily adjusted.

none yet

It's comfortable, and rather light.It should keep your brain in your head and the rocks out of your head.

trek helmet

[May 14, 2009]
queevil

Strength:

Protects my noggin. Decently light. Comfortable. Good ventilation.

None that I can find yet

A really nice helmet for the price. The xc and all mountain rider who needs a helmet should check this one out. The xc all mountain rider who has crazy money to spend should still check this helmet out.

[Mar 24, 2009]
aenimopiate

Strength:

it did its job...protected my head in a pretty nasty fall

none observed

I cannot complain about this helmet. I honestly didn't even own it long enough to give you an in-depth description of the comfort or long term capabilities of this helmet. It was on my second ride wearing it after buying it that I took a nasty spill that broke my clavicle and 2 ribs. I hit my head just as hard, if not harder that the rest of me, which didn't fare as well. The helmet protected my head and allowed me to be fully conscious and aware immediately after the fall.

Whether it be this helmet, or another, please just make sure you're wearing one. You'll never be sorry.

trek