Kask Vertigo Helmet

Kask Vertigo Helmet

The Kask Vertigo helmet is one of the safest, best fitting and most stylish helmets available. In particular, the Vertigo incorporates a unique hinged adjustment system that allows for both size and up/down adjustment, which together comfortably cradle the nape of the neck.

[Jun 20, 2014]
Timothy Thompson

Strength:

Very comfortable when the helmet is in one piece and the silicon pads are not falling off and the tighting knob is attached to the helmet

Helmet falls apart

I've had this helmet for 18 months and the adjustment knob has fallen off 4 times. Twice on the trail. One silicon pad is now gone and a strap cover has also fallen off. For a $300 dollar helmet you'd think that it would stay together. My last helmet lasted 10 years (Gyro) and the one before that 7 years (Bell) This helmet cost more then the combined cost of my last 2 helmets. It took me 3 weeks to get Kask to send me the warranty items I needed the last time to fix this thing. Heck it took them 2 weeks to respond to my e-mail and they only got back to me after I complained on their Facebook page.

Bell, Gyro

OVERALL
[Jun 15, 2012]
Peter Russell

Strength:

superb comfort, stays in place

velcro strips could easily come off helmet frame, visor is a little too low in most circumstances

This is one very expensive helmet, but its tightening system is superb and the frame shape seems far better that all others I have tried.

Met - excellent helmet, lasted 10 years but visor was easily detached and broken - many running repairs.

OVERALL