Specialized 03 S- Works Glove Long Gloves

03 S- Works Glove Long

State of the art lightweight and breathable racing glove with out patented Body Geometry padding to alleviate hand numbness so often associated with long days in the saddle

Ryan R   Cross Country Rider [May 05, 2003]
Strength:

Good Ventalation, Grips the bargrips very well, Nice amount of padding in the palms to stop all the bad vibes, sweatwipes are a nice touch,

I have some issues with the idea of how long they can last the construction looks a little weak, They look like a one hit wonder basicly you crash they hit they shred!

I got these for a six of beer after riding a bro of mine had issues with the padding saying they we're to padded that they did not give back a good feel for the bars. So ifI gave him a six he would give me the gloves. So I traded they are not bad but they are really padded if you have issues with padding don't get em. These are a good alternative to my Oakley Factor Pilots because they are hard to wash with the full carbon fiber knuckel guard and if ya don't wash your gloves in a couple of months man do they smell!! So I use these time to time to give my Oakley's a break. I would not shell out forty beans for these normally but for a six of bud from the twelve I bought it's a good deal!! Peace!

Similar Products Used: Fox Solo and Mojave, Oakley Factory Pilot-(THE BEST DAMN GLOVE AROUND GET EM AND SEE!!!)
OVERALL