Pearl Izumi P.R.O. Barrier WxB Gloves

Pearl Izumi P.R.O. Barrier WxB Gloves

Cold, soggy fingers are about as useful as five cocktail wieners attached to your hands. Keep your digits prepped for action with the Pearl Izumi P.R.O. Barrier WxB Glove. Pearl Izumi bonded the waterproof breathable Outdry membrane directly to the glove?s shell for immediate protection.Palm features a blend of grippy, durable leather, quick-drying nylon, and water-resistant PUFleece lining adds warmth and wicks moistureAnatomic fit maintains finger dexterity for shifting and brakingReflective details make you easier to see in low-light conditions

[Oct 04, 2014]
Forster

Strength:

Warm and breathable. Good tactile feel on the bars and levers. Good wrist protection.

The web of the hand is slightly too short for my long fingers (with the glove on the bar the tip of the pointer finger and thumb is tighter that I would prefer).

These gloves perfectly fill the niche between uninsulated gloves and Lobster Claws (30-45F) and are probably sufficient down to 25F if everything else is insulated properly. I commute 35 miles daily so it's important that my gloves not build up moisture (especially in this temp range). The PRO Barriers keep the wind out, my hands warm and the moisture under control. They're destined to be my most worn glove this winter, they're already my favorites. The MSRP is mis-listed, should be $100.