Pearl Izumi Grip-Lite Gloves

Pearl Izumi Grip-Lite Glove: Stretch ThermaFleece material keeps you warm and dry. Silicone grip palms and fingers provide improved dexterity. Reflective logo keeps you visible.

Alan   Cross Country Rider [Dec 04, 2007]

Nice fit, I have long fingers and a pretty broad palm, gloves often don't reach down deep enough in between my fingers, these do. For the limited amount of time I have used them they have felt nice and warm to about 30 degree, for over one hour. I don't like bulky gloves and these have a wonderful feel.

Not waterproof. Minimal protection in the event of a crash. I see myself going through these rather quickly, as I do with all other gloves I have tried. The more robust a glove is the less feel it will have so it's a trade-off I willing to deal with.

So far these gloves have a good feel and a great fit. They have been keeping my hands warm during my commute, but I have yet to see how they feel in the rain/snow, they are not waterproof. I'd recommend them to somebody looking for a simple commuting glove that isn't too expensive or too flashy.

Similar Products Used: Nothing quite like this glove. I do most of my riding with light duty form fitting construction gloves, the ones from Home Depot, best cycling gloves I have tried and cheap too.