Louis Garneau Ergo Air DH Gloves

Ergo Air DH

Inner ventilation system allows for moisture diffusion and heat reduction to prevent fatigue and numbness of the ulnar median nerve.

Kirkle   Weekend Warrior [Jan 04, 2010]
Strength:

Comfort and durability

I own Fox gloves also, which are still in great shape since the only use they get are to loan out to friends occasionally. The Louis Garneau gloves are just ideal for me. The padding is amazing and I can't imagine riding without these gloves or a similar pair. Don't waste your time with Fox's marketing hype. It's all b.s. they're products suck. From their clothing, to the pads, to the gloves. I know, I bought a full Fox set up once and that was the worst biking money I've ever spent.

Similar Products Used: fox racing
Blue Shorts   Weekend Warrior [Oct 25, 2006]
Strength:

Very comfortable and cool for the summer months

They fall apart after a short period of time

These golves are not worth the money. I had 2 pairs. One lasted about 9 months, but started falling apart after 6 months. The second fell apart even before the first ride. The thumb stiching ripped as soon as I put the glove on.

I have to give these gloves a poor rating. Tehy just don't hold up.

Similar Products Used: Specialized, 661, Trek, Fox, etc
brett   Cross Country Rider [May 12, 2003]
Strength:

great fit, crazy grip and just really comfertable

this glove is sweet, kinda pricey but the padding in the palms make it worth the extra few buck, now my hands dont get numb on long rides and the grip stays true even when they are drenched in swet...bottom line ya gotta get um.

Pimp   Weekend Warrior [Aug 25, 2002]
Strength:

Very conforming, snug fit. Ulnar nerve padding is excellent as I get numbness and pain in my hands when riding for long durations. Well ventalated. Good grip.

A bit expensive considering the average price of similar products. However, the quality of those products do not match up to these.

Excellent pair of gloves. Similar products may be $5-$7 cheaper but in my opinion, the extra money is well worth it.

HTail   Cross Country Rider [Jan 20, 2003]
Strength:

Pretty good fit, good ventilation

Nice gloves with mesh ventilation at the palm where most of us need it & snug but comfortable fit. I've ridden with these in cold weather and found that they provide just enough warmth, but also works well in warm weather.

Andrew   Cross Country Rider [Jun 09, 2002]
Strength:

Excellent ventilation. Good design, fits nicely.

Mine are a bit too snug, but I just have big hands.

Nice glove for the cross country rider. The vents in the top of the fingers lets air flow right through the glove when your moving. Ulnar and median nerve protection is overemphasized, but I guess I havent had any finger numbness or anything either.