Lizard Skins Phoenix Gloves

Lizard Skins Phoenix Gloves

Phoenix Glove features lightweight breathable material, molded neoprene knuckles, pre-curved fingers, silicone non-slip printing on primary braking fingers, terry cloth thumb, amara leather palm with reinforced padding make this an extremely comfortable glove.

[May 24, 2012]
shawnsterthemonster

Strength:

Love the cloth on the thumb, built to last, good padding around the palm and on the knuckles, great fit. Good all weather glove.

The grippy stuff on your brake fingertips is grippy in the store, but doesn't last long. Go with something more ventilated if you're riding in particularly hot conditions.

I've been riding these gloves for a year and a half, and they've lasted great. Pretty moderate use for the first year, and heavy use lately, and the gloves are still holding up. They're definitely wearing down, and it won't be long before I see some holes start to appear, but it's just basic wear and tear. The ends of my brake fingers, the tips of my thumbs, and laterally across my palms are where they're really wearing down. I've never had a problem with the workmanship of these gloves. Great gloves for a great price. I would certainly recommend them to anyone.

[Aug 26, 2011]
Inuitbiker

Strength:

fits, ventilated, well made

none yet

get them you will not regret it. Fit true to size.

[Jun 27, 2009]
Adept

Strength:

It is a tuff one. Thick leather, good ventillation, smart rubber parts positioning. I think it will last long .

maybe a little warm in summer, beacuse it is not a "short" version.

I got an orange-white piece. It is very spectacular item. It gives a good visibility, you can wave to the car drivers. :D