Lake MX Kamikaze Glove Gloves

MX Kamikaze Glove

MX Kamikaze Glove

Chris Dennis   Weekend Warrior [Aug 09, 2001]
Strength:

Comfortable... until they start losing padding
Fairly cool

These gloves started to fall apart after a few months of use. Now most of the stitched-on pads are gone and 3 of the fingers have holes in them. And my gloves generally smell worse than my socks after a ride. I've resorted to wearing deodorant on my hands.

2 chilis because they're comfortable. Don't buy this glove if you do a lot of heavy riding. If you just go for an occasional weekend ride, I would recommend them.

Similar Products Used: Rocket Parts gloves (very comfy, very cool, seem to be durable)
Julian   Downhiller [Aug 16, 2000]
Strength:

Gloves fot really snugly, reinforced in the right places, sweat pads are awesome.

None, if you just wash them once in a while.

Regardless of what the other guy said, these gloves are awesome, paid only thirty five bucks, just wash them and the'll be fine.

Similar Products Used: Fox, Troy Lee Designs, Shift
Dave Macki   cross-country rider [Aug 07, 1998]

These gloves are absolutely useless. I cannot believe that Lake would even let them out the door. The gloves are ripping all over the place (at the seams) only after 3 months of use. It really ticks me off to pay 48.00 cdn for something that is this poorly designed. I will not look at another Lake product again.
Hey Lake why don't you guys try an in situ test with these things (with some hard riders) so next time maybe you catch this shitty workmanship before you start ripping people off. My friend also owns a pair and the same thing happened to him.
I used to have a pair of 20.00 specialized gloves and they lasted two years.0 stars for this glove!!!!