Jett Flight Gloves

Jett Flight Gloves

The old phrase "fits like a glove" is really referring to the exact fit of the Jett Flight glove. A single layer Axe suede palm delivers maximum feel and control when descending technical singletrack. Perforations on palm reduce heat and moisture build-up to maintain a firm grip.

[Jul 06, 2010]
d1rhino

Strength:

Thin, light, and good fit once on.

The wrists are tight to get into and a bit pricey.

My favorite gloves by far. I really like how thin and breathable these are. If you like thin gloves...get some.

Fox pawtector and fox incline

[Jul 17, 2008]
ap_lueck

Strength:

Weight and feel

Could use some grip on the first two fingers.

I came from the school of more padding is better till I was talked into trying these. I was very skeptical at first to use such a thin glove. One ride later I tossed all my other gloves into the closet and don't plan on using them in the future.

The fit is great and feel is amazing. I found the more contact I had with the bars (because of the lack of padding) was a huge advantage. Contrary to what I expected, my hands didn't feel worn out after the ride. I'm a convert! Love this Jett stuff!

Castelli, Specialized, Fox

[Jul 16, 2008]
vt_spino

Strength:

Light, comfortable, minimalist

Not much grippers on the fingers, a bit tough to squeeze the hands in when putting them on.

These are really good basic gloves. My main problem is always durability, so we'll see how they do in the long run, but for now I like them.

Fox, Salsa, Pearl Izumi

[Jun 11, 2008]
ericface

Strength:

light, breathable, good feel/dexterity

simple, breathable, perfect for cross country riding and racing.

661 Raji