Fox Head Pawtector Gloves

Fox Head Pawtector Gloves

Fox Pawtector

[Jun 07, 2003]
kris jackson

Strength:

it is a very comfy glove and itis light and durable plus it can take one hell of a beating

the grips on the fingertips wear of easily

the gloves are awsome and i would deffinetly say that if ya got the money to buy a glove that is decent then this is a great glove amd not to expensive for fox 9 these gloves are very comfortable for free ryding)

fox techniques

[Mar 12, 2002]
Tucker Kobylski
Downhiller

Strength:

They look cool, and have good protection. Seem to be a well made glove.

These things bunch up right in my palm where you fingers meet your palm. That place that everyone has calases. These things hare giving me blisters like there is no tomorrow, it only takes like half an hour riding and I can't stand it anymore.

These seem like they would be a great glove, but I can't wear them for more than like a half hour. Theses things are giving me really bad blisters, because they bunch up right in the palm. These just don't work for me. If anyone is intersted in buys a new set of theses gloves in BLK/ LIME GRN, email me. Used twice.

Fox Sidewiders (which have holes and all but I still wear, cause they don't give me blisters)

[Mar 02, 2002]
Will Cortez

Strength:

Comfortable. Breathes in the heat. Washing takes care of the smell. Great look (new gloves look so cheesy). Great gription despite any moisture.

The fingertips fray. A little spendy.

These are great!! I refuse to buy a new pair. One piece of rubber is finally starting to come off and I think its because in the 3+ years, I finally decided to wash them. They have saved my hands from many scrapes and they are flat out comfy. Buy 'em.

NONE

[May 23, 2007]
Jason

Strength:

I've owned these for over 7 years now and ride about 300-400 miles a year and they are just now showing holes from wear. I'm going to cut the fingertips off these and probably get 7 more years out of them.

They are a little warm on hot days, but what can one expect from full finger gloves!

Great gloves!

Specialized

[Sep 09, 2002]
Lindos Bicknell

Strength:

Fox are a reliable brand, look good, strong, last long, can take a good thrashen

Bit weak in the finger tips

Damn Good glove for anyone who has a $50 in there pocket

Fox Solo

[Nov 07, 2007]
John

Strength:

Fits well.

No blister protection.

I bought these for dirt bike riding and they really are not a good product. I thought my hands needed to toughen up but my last trip to the track I forgot them and only had my Cedric 661's. My already blistered hands felt so much better through the whoops with gloves designed for mountain biking.

[Jul 13, 2001]
***** ****

Strength:

looks, strangth, durability, range of sizes and colours

none apart from the fact not many people realise the motto "Quality not quantity"

great gloves. buy these if you have 50 bucks to spend on something that will save thousands on skin grafts

Body sculpture which lasted years but wouldn't think of paying $35 for them when i could get these

[Jan 05, 2000]
JD
Cross-Country Rider

Strength:

best glove out there, very comfortable and durable

i've had these golve for almost 8 years now and they have done it all, seen three states and 5 different countries each with its own terrain which i became acquainted with. and they've even seen some street use. about 2 years ago i had to re-stitch the index finger, but they contine to be my go to glove when i really want to go out ride hard.

specialized napalm (sucked)

[Apr 10, 1999]
Jeremy C
Downhiller

Strength:

It comes in reallie cool shades (or colours). Well it's tough to the max as I tested it really hard when I feel on sharp gravel and nothing went through the material. It's really good for protection and FASHION.

Hard to find in the rare colours.

It's cool!

Fox Sidewinder, Mojave and DirtPaw

[Apr 05, 1999]
Greyon

Strength:

Great combination of protection and ventalation, cool green color

None, just need to repair a hole I put in one.

Good all around glove, look great!

Other Fox, Axo