AXO Padlock Gloves

AXO Padlock Gloves

AXO Padlock

[Sep 07, 1999]
Kelly

Strength:

Good lookin'

None leap to mind

They look dope and I only broke myself of $32 for 'em so they're OK. Saved my palms a few times. I always wear 'em and ventilation isn't really that much of an issue. Very comfy. After about three hours of riding trails on them a seam came loose between my middle and ring fingers on the left one but I guess that's just a manufact flaw. Otherwise they're great.

Pearl Izumi fingerless

[Aug 15, 1999]
brad

Strength:

durable comfy good grip

they get really rank after about a week!
they could have better ventalation!

good glove for the money! great glove for trail riding reccomended for the every day rider

fox sierra they sukk

[Jun 26, 1999]
Ting Pan

Strength:

Extremely comfortable, nice padding, and alsome grafix

palm wears quickly

One of the most comfortable glove I've ever worn, not a hand warmer oven like the sidewinder w/ still plenty of protection. The lycra lining on the finger gives a nice fit.
the only problem seems to be that the padding on the palm(some sorta PVC material) gets worn pretty fast(Could be because of my nightly hour trials session), but definitely one of my favorte purchases. Even w/ the palm thing, still deserves five burning camel dropings.

Fox sidewinder, Rocket parts,

[Jun 20, 1999]
Trey

Strength:

fit very well, constructed well and last.

a bit expensive

I got into Mountain Bikes well after I started riding Motocross bikes so I use alot of my riding gear for both. I have a pair of Scott gloves that are atleast five years old and still wearable, but they are now where near as comfortable as my AXO Padlocks. I know I might look like a dork, but wear them when I ride my road bike too. I have two pairs and they have been wet and muddy and still work like new after several years.

Scott gloves

[Sep 20, 1999]
Kyle Polzella

Strength:

Great fit, nice protection, beautiful looks, not as hot as even some 3/4 finger gloves I've used.

Tips of fingers get holes in them quickly if you're wearing them while opening zippers, fumbing with keys, etc. (So take em off before doing anything dexterously.) Palm wore down a little prematurely, but at least it didn't rip.

These gloves fit so well, and have held up to a lot of mtn. and trials riding abuse. Worth the money, especially over Fox gloves. [My Mojaves shredded after four months]

Nahsbar 3/4 gloves, Fox Inlines, Fox Mojave 3/4.