AXO Cycling Cabria Gloves

Cycling Cabria

AXO Cycling Cabria

Mike Koch   [Sep 01, 2002]

These seem to run a little small compared to most gloves out there. Seem to be really good quality. I couldn't get used to the very thick palms....depends what you are looking for!!!

Scott   Cross Country Rider [Feb 02, 2003]
Strength:

Comfy, nice appearance

Serious lack of durability and protection

Comfy gloves that look nice, but exploded on first slide across the ground. The seams ripped out of most of the fingers and the left wrist as well. These were quite a steal at $10, but perhaps now I understand why. Nice appearance and low price, unfortunately, do not represent real value in equipment that is intended to protect my body, yet disintegrates as these did. Sadly, these gloves were the least durable I've ever used.

Similar Products Used: lots of other full-fingered gloves
Peter   racer [Feb 18, 1999]

Good gloves. So much better than my old ones. It's lightweight and airy to keep my hands cool. Yet, it protects my hands from being bushwacked and pelted with rocks. Colors are dope too...match my team colors. GO AXO <---------- great products

Stefan Herrick   Cross Country Rider [Mar 26, 2001]
Strength:

Snug fit, not too bulky, good feel and airflow, look nice, large pad of booger catcher

No vinyl knuckle guards. Expects paws full of prickles if you're riding through gorse. Palm pad seems to cover everywhere except where you really need it. They fell to bits after four months.

Five-star comfort, two-star protection. Best for easy, long haul XC.