Answer Gloves Gloves

Answer Gloves Gloves

Answer Stylus Gloves

[May 04, 2000]
Ron Boyd

Strength:

I guess you could say they're light, but other than that I can't find anything too strong about them.

I've used them for less than two months and they've already come apart at the seams, along with holes from passing branches and stuff. My last pair of gloves lasted 3 years, but they don't make those anymore.

I've never bought an answer product before this and I don't think that I'll do so again.

Various gloves...

[May 29, 1998]
CJ

Overall I like the gloves, They fit well and are cool looking. I like the way that the velcro straps go under the wrist. My problem is after a week of hard riding I noticed that the Velcrostraps have been coming un-stiched. It realy bothers me that you pay so much money for a good pair of gloves and the stiching just cant hang with the rider.

[Apr 27, 1998]
Al
weekend warrior

I got these gloves from Nashbar about a week ago and I love them. I used them for mowing a lawn the size of Rhode Island and my hands don't hurt. I recomend these to anyone who does the activities other than mountain biking; lift weights, mowing and driving.I also like the armour on the outside. I crashed and I didn't lose even 1 finger. These gloves are worth every pennie.

[Mar 27, 1998]
muhammad shahidir bin omar
downhiller

These gloves are good ones for a reasonable price. I would recommend free-riders like me to own these superb gloves. Washing these gloves
are easy( you just have to dry clean them or another alternative is that you just have to toss the into the washing machine ). Maybe, more padding is needed.

[Dec 14, 1997]
Sacha
cross-country rider

I bought answer gloves, the STRATOS ones, and I wore them every time I
got on my bike! They lasted me 2 whole years!!! I was damned surprised!!
They are good gloves especially for the money (around 25$ U.S.) cuz
they are old models!!! An improvement would be grip shit oh, sorry
grip shift padding on the sides!

[Nov 14, 1997]
bill
downhiller

These gloves are pretty cool. The armour works well, and they haven't ripped after several stacks. The only thing I would do to improve them would be to put gripshift friendly pads on the thumb and fore-finger. Apart from that, they work fine.(and smell if you can't be bothered to wash them!!!)

[Sep 01, 1997]
OCLV Boy
cross-country rider

I have ripped two dime sized holes in each the stiching is coming loose all over not enough padding for my likes but still a great glove! Crashed really hard in a rock field broke my hand sprained my wrist but the golevs held up!

[Aug 22, 1997]
Stanley
weekend warrior

I bought a pair of Stylus for about $35. Overall ... I am happy with the performance. It's lasted for about half a year now but some stitching is coming out. I don't like the fact that it's pretty hard to wear the glove cause the velcro strap seems to stick to the other fingers on your other hand while wearing. Heavy duty protection and bright colours. Pretty good.....

[Apr 10, 1997]
YASER ABD HAMZAH
weekend warrior

I LIKE TO PLAY ON TRACK OR ON A PLACE WHERE DIRT BIKE LIKE TO PLAY IN.I BROUGHT A GLOVES. THIS IS BECAUSE I ALWAYS FELL AND INJURED MY HAND.SO I USED THIS ANSWER!! GLOVES IT PROTECTS MY HAND WHEN I FELL OF MY BIKE. IT IS QUITE CONFORTABLE TO USE TOO. BUT IT COULD NOT STAY LONG ENOUGH.I BOUGHT IT AT $36.

[Feb 11, 1997]
Johnny Thunder
racer

Gloves are holding up very well--10 months old and washed once a week. They are not very well ventilated making them a sauna on warmer days or long climbs. They do protect very well and have saved my skin on more than one occasion. The cuffs are a little too high to allow for a watch to be worn, but overall they are very comfortable and a good buy.