Answer Accelerator Gloves

Answer Accelerator Gloves

• Clarino palm for soft and supple feel
  • 4-way stretch Expandex mesh on top of hand and fingers
  • Sewn in anatomically correct curves improves fit
  • Sewn in knuckle pads
  • Silicon logo finger grips
  • Terry patch on thumb to remove sweat

• USER REVIEWS

[Sep 29, 2001]
    Robert

Strength:

looks good, feels good, alot of protection, cheap

none yet

nice gloves, worth the $15 at pricepoint

other cheap gloves

[Jan 08, 2003]
    George

Strength:

Fit / looks. Grippy palms & fingers. The "Answer" logo on the forefinger looks cool in the store, but wears off during your first ride. The "out there" look of the Answer logo on the back of the glove matches my Answer shoes. If I can't ride fast, at least I can look good! I really bought these because of the full fingers and the protection they would give me when riding through thickets of east Texas where the singletrack os tight, and vines & thorns are everywhere.

Not much padding in the palms to dampen big thuds. I have not spilled my bike on a hard surface since I've had these gloves, but I'll bet asphalt or rocks would shred the palms of these gloves in a hurry. Not very warm in cold weather; really hot in hot weather.

Good gloves for the price. I use them for adventure racing so I leave the gloves on for the entire race, including kayaking and trekking through some really thick brush and rough rocky terrain. Some abrasion on the mesh surfaces after 6 months of use, but good all-around gloves. I will buy another pair when these give out in a 3-6 more months. If you only use the gloves for biking, they will last you for a long time - several years. Everybody that sees them loves the look. I gave 5 flamin turds for value cause they are an extremely good product for the price. I gave a lower rating (3 steamin turds) overall because of a lack of padding in the palms, and the cutsie-pie fingertip logo that wears off after one ride.

Pearl Izumi White Lines for hot weather riding. Fox full fingers for colder weather.

[Aug 05, 2001]
    Mike Seasons

Strength:

Comfortable and offers loads of protection. Grippy trigger fingers.

Gets kinda warm when riding on hotter days, but that's to be expected of a full-fingered glove.

Fantastic set of full-fingered XC gloves. The full-fingered styes have saved my fingers from countless cuts and bruises! Ya gotta love that sick Answer logo as well. Great glove for intense XC riding.

[Jun 28, 2002]
    Stid

Strength:

Coumfy!!! and grippy, that says it all right there

gets pretty hot at times, its worth it though!

Get 'em!!!

[Jun 09, 2004]
    SGT. ROCK

Strength:

Fit
    Price
    Appearance

Good gloves, quality materials and construction, fit properly. A little heavier constructed than the Fox Incline, so they're not strictly a race glove. Durability remains to be seen.

Color (red) matches my Manitou team jersey - bonus!

Fox Incline

[Jun 09, 2004]
    SGT. ROCK

Strength:

Well constructed
    Good fit
    Decent price

Great looking gloves that fit well. Similar to the Fox Incline, but a little heavier construction. Can't comment on durability, but the materials and sewing look fine, so I don't expect any problems. Color (red) matches my Manitou race jersey - a bonus.

Fox Incline