Vigor Vamoose II Full Face Helmet

Vigor Vamoose II Full Face Helmet

DH / DS / Freeride / Mountaincross

[Nov 27, 2008]
b wood

Strength:

Great cooling, Light weight. Very strong.

Over two years the vent started falling out.

Best helmet I've ever owned.

[Jun 10, 2003]
Virus Knights
Downhiller

Strength:

google stap comes in handly alot ver well vented it has some insane chromo makes it look so sick the pads come out so it doesn't stink very cool helmet

none yet

this is a bad ass helmet

[Jan 15, 2004]
Josiah

Strength:

GREAT PRICE for a light as hell carbonfiber fullface, great fitting pads, very well ventilated, replaceable mouth piece, total replacement program...

replaceable mouth piece fell off in shipping...

I love this helmet! Best bang for the buck if you ask me! Looks awesome with graphics in clearcoat finish. Stay cooler in this thing more than TLD and a third of the cost!!! And did I mention ALL Carbon Fiber!!!

TLD, Giro Mad Max, 661... this is more ventilated than the Troy Lee and seems just as light... better fitting, better ventilation and light than the Giro and 661.

[Apr 25, 2003]
Dirt Demon

Strength:

Killer looking, light, google retainer on back, adjustable visor, good ventilation, removable padding makes for a no-stink helmet.

The chin strap seems like it is located a little too far back, causing a bit of discomfort. However, after a few uses, I have gotten used to it & don't notice it anymore.

I am very happy with this helmet. I have the carbon fiber model. I was going to get the Troy Lee Carbon model, but saw this. What a deal! Vigor offers a great helmet at a great price w/ a crash replacement program. Get one!

First full face helmet.

[May 21, 2005]
Nir
Downhiller

Strength:

So lite, interior and exterior design, 12 effective vents, Washable pads, 6 sizes to chose from.

Top quality carbon helmet, that don't smash your ears like TLD.

Mad Max, TLD demo, 661 demo.

[Dec 21, 2005]
Ted
Downhiller

Strength:

Very Ventilated, Light, Decent Looking

Not a very strong helmet, I dropped it from about 4 feet to pavement and the helmet is soo shot.It went trough the shell to the carbon. Its basically a cheap foam bike helmet with a carbon cover.

The best value in a helmet but I think this year I'm going to buy one of those new THE Helmets

TLD, Sixsixone Comp

[Aug 06, 2003]
Andre Sanches

Strength:

Fit, protection, looks and ventilation.

Could have a "jaw catcher" like the D2 from Troy Lee.

Great helmet, specially for the price you can get for. Carbon shell (if you get the carbon) looks good. Pretty aggressive helmet.

Troy Lee D2, 661 Bravo, Bell Rhythm, Giro MADMAX.

[Aug 30, 2004]
L.G. Fuentes III
Downhiller

Strength:

This is for the Carbon Model! It just plain rocks! Super super light, comfortable, lots of vents, seatbelt-style buckle is the best. Graphics are cool too.

None that I can find.

Best helmet for the money. I have tried on many and owned several and this is by far the best one yet. At under $140 for the Carbon you can't go wrong. Put it this way since my DH team saw this on me, everyone wants one. Again, I promise you can't even tell its on your head.

Bell Belistic, Giro Mad Max II, Pryme

[Aug 15, 2004]
Christina Miller

Strength:

Great looking..love the all chrome look, comfortable fit, well ventilated, Pads are removable for easy cleaning excellent deal- best value for the money.

Dont much care for the permanant helmet loop in the back of the helmet,I wish it detached!

I definately recommend this helmet to anyone whos looking to spend anywhere from 100-140.00. Extra sharp looks, comfortable and easy to clean and maintain. Yet to test in a crash.Thumbs up for Vigor they are on the right track!

Giro Exodus, Giro MadMax 2

[Dec 02, 2002]
FUZH

Strength:

Light, very beautifull, nice-looking "chrome" parts. Very nice ventilation, google holder

didn't notice yet

Nice designed helmet, I hope it will work well. I guess it will.

661 FullBravo