Fox Head Rampage Full Face Helmet

Modeled after its V3 motocross helmet, the Fox Racing Rampage DH helmet has a vented fiberglass shell over EPS hard foam, soft cheek pads, a synthetic suede lining, and a double D-ring chinstrap. It isn't lightweight compared to your XC helmet, but you need a little extra when you're dealing with DH diggers.

John   Weekend Warrior [Jul 20, 2011]
Strength:

Good airflow, great value, and it saved my head on the first day of riding with it

It gets very hot when your not moving but I guess it comes with the territory, NOT for xc or am use

Great value, and saved my head from a nasty rock garden,this helmet is great dh/fr use but if you plan to do any climbing I recommend the fox flux

Similar Products Used: Fox flux, my first dh helmet
sealrk19   Weekend Warrior [Mar 08, 2009]
Strength:

Fits good, good quality, looks good.

Ventilation

Good helmet saved me in a nice head first hit. Neck hurts ouch

/   Downhiller [Jul 15, 2008]
Strength:

Gives you a lots of confidence, very comfortable, pretty light, looks really good.

haven't found any yet.

Great helmet and really comfortable. Got a really good deal off Jenson this helmet retails for $250(australian dollars) in australia me and a friend got one each for $130 including postage.

Similar Products Used: None
Matt Scott   Downhiller [Sep 13, 2007]
Strength:

Comfort, fit, strength, looks.

You cannot buy a better helmet at this price. You'd be hard pushed to find one better for more either!
This helmet is soooo comfy, you'll almost forget you're wearing it, like a sofa for the head!
Ideal for freeriders or downhillers.

Max Rausch   Weekend Warrior [Jun 19, 2007]
Strength:

Very strong and light. Big vents to keep you cool

chin strap is a little annoying.

If you are looking into buying a full face helmet for not too much money, this the helmet for you! Its great helmet. I love it sooo much. Its not heavy, and its very ventelated.

Similar Products Used: motocross helmets
Chris Novotney   Weekend Warrior [Aug 10, 2006]
Strength:

Wonderful helmet. The ventelation isn't the best but pretty close to it. It protects like no other helmet I have ever tried. I have gone over the handle bars countless times with this helmet, and not once did my head hurt, what so ever.

D ring straps are kind of annoying but I heard they star on better so I don't really mind.

Wonderful helmet I reccommend it to anyone who likes to do drops, jumps, or anything where you land on your head a lot.

Similar Products Used: Giro Remedy, and some old full face I don't remember the brand.
mauricio   Downhiller [Mar 16, 2007]
Strength:

its a very beautifull helmet
i fall of my bike and nothing happens to my head
so cool
cam mcaul and tyler klassen use it lol

nothing

so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Similar Products Used: nolan,tld,giro
Terry   Downhiller [Nov 14, 2007]
Strength:

Very solid feeling construction. Makes you feel confident descending at full speed.

The matte black is super cool looking but you have to be careful when putting it in the back of your car/truck cause it scuffs easily. Just keep it in the soft cloth carrying case to avoid this.

This helmet is amazing. It makes you feel invincible. When riding on hot days it does a commendable job at keeping things relatively cool. I feel like I can push my riding to the next level and still be safe. You won't be disappointed if you buy this helmet.

Similar Products Used: First full face helmet!
Max   Downhiller [Nov 03, 2007]
Strength:

looks so cool and goes well with most goggles it is a very comfortable helmet it is also qauite light alot cheaper than a tld and looks just as good in my opinion

not enough air vents under the visor so when going fat your head gets tilted back a bit

a great helmet that does its job and looks good at the same time -- get one