Bell Rhythm Pro Full Face Helmet

Bell Rhythm Pro Full Face Helmet

• Outer shell is made up of multiple layers of hand laminated fiberglass.
  • 15 vents; active and passive

• USER REVIEWS

[Sep 29, 2006]
    steve milthorp
    Downhiller

Strength:

Price was right, and it keeps my brains thinking and my face looking good.

I dont't know what the guy looked like that desinged this thing, but I bet he has no neck and no jaw.

It looks good and it works.

bell balistic

[Nov 13, 2001]
    Glen Mcknight

Strength:

keeps me brain in working order

strap feels like a knife

nice, keeps brain working

brain bucket

[Sep 15, 2001]
    freerider down hiller
    Downhiller

Strength:

ok weight... sweet paint job... cheap..... lots of vents ...it's all good...

chin strap..... and makes you sweat a little. but other than that it's a great product....

sweet helmet

[Sep 12, 2001]
    Mika Törö

Strength:

Strong. Fancy graphics, looks good. Not overly heavy. Good availability even in here Finland.

No replaceable pads. Work quality, the inner shell is misaligned, so the helmet is slighty tilted to right hand side when I wear it.

I sweat very much. The helmet stinks already, how I'm going to wash the pads when they can't be removed? That's just stupid design. And the misalignment raises a question about the whole quality of the product - there may be other defects that weren't noticed at the factory as well. Apart from the fancy paintjob this helmet is not worth the price I paid. But it gives the protection needed, which of course is the most important thing. Always wear a helmet when riding a bike!

Prorider and 661 full face helmets. 661 Full Bravo is my recommendation of the three helmets mentioned here. Best value, looks ok, very light. Though maybe not as strong as Rhytm Pro.

[Jul 09, 2001]
    bmxboy wu

Strength:

it has a snug fit
    its comfy

its worth your money

giro mojave

[Jul 09, 2001]
    bmxboy wu

Strength:

it has a snug fit
    its comfy

giro mojave

[Sep 13, 2000]
    Theo
    Downhiller

Strength:

Just plain old GOOD!!! Don't have many products that are like that. I got it for $100 bucks!! No1 can get a helmet this good for that much..

None.. Oh maybe that strap.. Its a real ba$tard to get off sometimes

Wicked helmet. Buy one if your gonna be doin spastic stuff and stackin.. Or just buy one to look cool (this is what I have done. hehe) BUY IT NOW!!!!!!

Troy Lee, Netti

[Jun 27, 2001]
    AlexanDHer
    Downhiller

Strength:

Very strong helmet. Hey, man, this helmet keep you alive. Beleve me!

make me swat.

Belive me when I said that this helmet keep you alive. Two mounth ago I made a jump... and... when I wake up I was in emergency room. A nice man dresing in white told me that I was save by my helmet. .... So,...

[Apr 03, 2001]
    Ian

Strength:

Looks sweet, adjustable visor, lots of air vents, well padded, fits nice

chin strap. needs more padding and i hate those ring thingys.

Buy this helmet! Best deal for the money on a full facer. very comfortable except for the chin straps (I'm gonna sew some foam or something on them). If you like downhilling, freeriding, bmx or anything, get this sweet deal!

XC helmets, MX helmets

[Feb 27, 2001]
    Kyle
    Downhiller

Strength:

Lite, airy, Very cheap, nice fullface in general, fits tight and nice, the movable visor is nice.Did I mention its cheap??

the chin strap is a pile, it definatley need more padding and stuff like that, thats all though.

Because our Cdn dollar is worth nothing (actually about 66American cents)I would give a 5 for that alone. I got this thing, shippped form pricepoint, for less than $100 cdn. The best shops around here sell it for mabye $150 cdn., and you're lucky if you find that. don't get me wrong, just because its cheap, don't mean it ain't a good helmet. While other helmets (read TL and Giro) are mabye slightly better, they are at LEAST 4x the price. And since a helmet is only good for one impact anyway, save $$$ where you can. That,and if you fall on it and are worried about its protective quality, Bell will replace it for $60 American, aslong as you hav ehte proof of purchase.It also helps it you write them a nice polite letter thanking them for making a helmet that saved your life so many times, and tell them exactly what happened when you fell on it.Chill.

Swithchblade(pile), tried a Troy Lee( Icant think of a bigger money pit than that), old ski racing, helmets?