Azonic Fury Full Face Helmet

Azonic Fury Full Face Helmet

• Lightweight
  • High impact injection molded fiberglass shell
  • 20 Venting holes for maximum cooling
  • Adjustable visor
  • Removable, washable liner

[Jan 04, 2011]
velorider562

Strength:

Great price. The short face guard doesn't stick out as far as others providing a nice look. The removable/washable pad are nice. Purchased to use as a BMX helmet when I go out with my son.

The other reviewers commented on the great fit for larger heads. I to have a large head and find the XXL a little snug. I tried the XL but found it to snug. My head measured 62cm.

Great price! Best fit out of all the helmets I tried on. Fit is really head specific, so take that with a grain of salt.

[May 05, 2010]
Spinedown
Downhiller

Strength:

Strong, fits well and comes apart for cleaning quite easy fits my huge head (64cm) and is very awesome for the price.

Lil bit hot in the summer.

Seems to be one of the only people catering for people with larger heads the helmet itself is very solid and i'd buy again in a second.

Nothing else really fits me.

[Jun 23, 2009]
bruteman

Strength:

It's the first full-face helmet I found that actually fits over my mug.

Pretty hot to wear in warm weather.

Good value product, comfortable.

[Jun 03, 2009]
Cantil3v3r
Downhiller

Strength:

This helmet fits great, has an adjustable visor, and 2 locking D rings to secure it to your head. The graphics are pretty cool but overall it is the fit and comfort that sold me on this helmet. It has several vents in the helmet and the padding is soft and comfortable.

Not much of a weakness but only 2 styles, black and white.

This is a great helmet for the price. I feel like the sizing is right on as I have a 23.5" head and the Large fits me perfect. After trying on helmets from THE, TLD, Fox, Bell, Giro, and other 661 lids it wasn't even a question that this helmet fit the best. It is comfortable and even though price wasn't an issue, it is a great price.

THE, TLD, 661 Evolution

[Jul 11, 2008]
philfell

Strength:

affordable, good looks

sizing seems off

My head size falls right inbetween the small and medium size. Which seems pretty standard for me with helmets, some companies I need smalls, others I need mediums. I ordered the medium Fury. And it is way too tight. I need a large?! Make sure you are able to try one on before purchasing becuase their sizing chart is incorrect.

Again my head measures 56cm, the their 57-58 is small.