Tifosi Kilo Eyewear

• Grilamid TR-90 Full Frame Design
  • Hydrophilic Rubber Adjustable Temples & Nose Piece
  • Accommodates Prescription Adaptor
  • Enhanced Visual System (EVS) Polycarbonate Decentered Lens for Optical Clarity
  • Glare Guard™ Glare Reducer to Decrease Eye Fatigue
  • 100% UVA & UVB Protection
  • Ventilated Lens for Increased Airflow & Anti-fog

Patrick   Weekend Warrior [Jun 01, 2006]
Strength:

It fits well on my small nosed, wide cheek boned face b/c unlike most multi-lens full framed sunglasses, these have adjustable nose pads. I also really like the AC Red lenses, but I tend to prefer less tint.

As the previous reviewer noted, the lenses are not very secure. I've never had them pop out for no reason, but I wouldn't recommend them for activities where they'll get bumped. I got them for driving and walking around, so it's not a problem for me.

Great for hanging out, but not for intense activity.

Similar Products Used: Oakley M Frame - Great for biking
Briko Sprinter - The big swept back oval lenses rest on my cheeks, which is annoying
Aaron   Weekend Warrior [Mar 27, 2008]
Strength:

Good fit, lenses provide clear optics, lightweight

No amber lenses

I've use these for both road and mountain biking and never had the loose lens issue mentioned by the previous posters. The lenses fit quite snug and the glasses fit very comfortably. My one complaint is that when you buy multi-lens glasses, it should come with clear, amber, and dark lenses. The came with dark gray (very dark), dark blue (lighter, but too dark for overcast days), and clear. No amber lenses are available to purchase either. Bummer, otherwise a good pair of glasses.

Similar Products Used: Rudy Project, Smith
Mac   Weekend Warrior [May 27, 2006]
Strength:

Cool looking, vented, fits snug, but not enough to make up for weaknesses . . . see next

Lenses fall out. I've had people at the LBS put them in, they only fit in one way, they are in correctly . . . but alas they still fall out. That's all you need to know.

Keep your receipt so you can return. Better yet, go with something else.

Similar Products Used: Many non-cycling specific shades.