Specialized Chicane Optics Eyewear

• NXT lens material
  • Molded Grilimid frame is light and durable
  • Molded Megol nosepiece and ear tabs hold comfortably

Dashiell Feierabend   Cross Country Rider [Mar 08, 2008]
Strength:

Sick design, venting is as effective as it gets, will NOT fall off your head!

Adaptalite lenses don't quite cut it for full-on sun.

These glasses are sweeeeeeet. They fit super snug compared to some of the others that slipped off my head over time. I'm pretty sure the side venting helps, but like every other pair I've tried, they will fog when you're taking a break and sweating hard. That's to be expected I suppose (unless they have a built in fan...why hasn't Smith brought their snow goggle technology to glasses?!?!) The one thing I'm disappointed about is that the darkest shade of the lens doesn't seem to be satisfactory in full sun, but considering I've only ridden them on the streets so far, it's probably not a huge problem for mountain biking. Summer will tell all.

Similar Products Used: Smith District, Smith Diablo, Spy Scoop, Spy Scoop Hybrid
Daniel H   Weekend Warrior [Feb 24, 2008]
Strength:

Cool Design, Its Specialized, Adaptalite, Apparently they are unbreakable!

Little tight around my head but not too bad.
Few Scratches but thats after a year of use.

Very cool glasses. I highly Recomend them. Comfortable after about 5 mins u feel like ur not even wearing them at all. Adaptalite lense works really well. You dont notice them when wearing it but as soon as you take it off you certainly do.

Similar Products Used: Cheap 2 dollar shop glasses
Dan0   Cross Country Rider [Jan 22, 2008]
Strength:

strong, good contrast

low light

pretty decent glasses, Ive got a big head so alot of specs dont fit. these have held up well. I didnt get a case, they come with one now. I did replace the lenses once, probably wouldnt of had to had I gotten the case