Ray Ban Xray Sunglasses Eyewear

Ban Xray Sunglasses

Ray Ban Xray Sunglasses

Harold   Weekend Warrior [Jun 23, 2008]
Strength:

Springy arms

Mine had no lenes

Not 3 bad

Similar Products Used: Wireframe "optidress"
Joe   [Jun 28, 2001]
Strength:

Very flexible and lightweight, the lenses are awesome.

not many, mine are a bit too big for me but thats my own fault.

they were definitely worth buying for $15 dollars (canadian currency). I definitely would not recomend these for anyone with a small head, I can tell you know they won't fit right.

Similar Products Used: none, its definitely a different style of glasses
Vince Gilbert   Downhiller [Sep 07, 2000]
Strength:

Damn, with the xray lens, I can see everyone naked!

Too bad it broked. A lady slapped it off when I told her she has dark nipples.

Well, I would buy another pair if I had the money but it's just that I don't. I got sued too much for telling people their own privacies. I'm in dept 100,000,000 and thats my whole life. I'm going to sue Ray Ban for this!!!

Similar Products Used: None like it!!!
jakub   Cross Country Rider [Apr 06, 2000]
Strength:

They were only $19.99 canadian

the lens broke where it touchs the frame. nothing super glue can't fix

I don't really like them, they don't fit every one. other then that piece of the lens that snapped of the lens is really good. i wouldn't buy another pair, but for $19.99 canadian it was worth trying them out.

Dr. H   Weekend Warrior [Jul 08, 1999]
Strength:

Cool looks and lightweight

Fogs up and smudges easy

I usually sweat a lot when I cycle and the dropletts of sweat smudges on the lenses. It makes it very difficult to see, especially on technical descents. Therefore, I no longer use these shades to mountain bike. They do look cool for other endeavors though (e.g., driving, walking). My cheap shades work way better. Even at $30.00, I would not recommend X-Rays for mountain biking. Two flames are for looks only. 0 flames for function.

Similar Products Used: Ion
niky   Downhiller [May 06, 1999]
Strength:

Xray Sunglasses

Similar Products Used: Xray Sunglasses
Shade Fan   weekend warrior [Jul 09, 1998]

I thought the x-rays were good sunglasses, but they didn't fit me. I have some and they never fit on my face. If they would fit, i would give them four chilis, but mine don't fit. It covers a lot of your face, and the lens is of excellent quality. I did get a steal on them though. There is a shoe store at the Riviera Centre outlet mall in Foley, AL that sold me mine (new) for just $29.99. If you get some, get them there.

mIKUs   cross-country rider [Jun 07, 1998]

I've had my x-rays for a couple of years now, and for the price($100), I expected more. Like one of the other reviewers, they slip down my nose when things get slightly bumpy or a little sweaty. However, I am very pleased with the quality of the lens. Mine has never broke, and I've dropped them several times. They are also very lightweight, and I love how my amber-colored lens makes it much easier to see in dense foilage and constantly changing light conditions in the forest. But, because of the nose slippage problem, they are nowhere near being raceworthy. A much superior set of eyewear is the Briko Zen. And why the hell do all of these sunglasses cost so damn much, anyway? I bet they don't cost much more than $3 each to make. I think the price range for high-end eyewear is just a complete load of bulldookie. If they were cheaper, I'd give them a higher rating.

Svenne   cross-country rider [Apr 14, 1997]

X-rays SUCKS!!!!!
I've never used them myself, but they're so god damn uggly.
Buy OAKLEY instead!!!!!

jamie   downhiller [Dec 20, 1996]

I reckon X-rays are legendary! They are extremely comfortable as they have rubber on the nosepiece and where they rap around the ears. They also look tops!