Oakley MX Pro Frame Goggles Eyewear

MX Pro Frame Goggles

The culmination of over 20 years in motocross, Oakley's MX Goggle is a face-hugging shield with enough downward visibility to let you choose a landing strip beyond the next berm. Rip away the indignation of lapped riders with our rapid-fire tearoff system. Count the checkers in the flag with a virtually distortion-free lens of scratch-resistant Lexan®.

Eric Sun   Downhiller [Oct 07, 1999]
Strength:

Good looks, nice lens, price

None so far

These goggles are great. I just got 'em. I haven't really used em, but my snow goggles are very similar, so I must say these are awesome.I got metallic blue to go with my yellow qamaqaze helmet and blue jersey/pants. Costed me 65 bucks with shipping and everything. That's about 70 dollars less than the top of the line snow goggle. (That's what I like about these) I also like the black iridium lenses that come with these. (as opposed to clear on most goggles) I bought clear lens, too. 15 bucks for a 5 pack of lexan ones. (I can toss em if they get scratched... and they will because I'll only use clear on muddy days when a bunch of crap flies through the air)