Nike Interchange Monza Eyewear

Nike Interchange Monza Eyewear

• Nike Max Lens technology with SOLA Optics delivers precise visuals from all angles.
  • Patented Nike Interchange lens system allows athlete to choose the best tint for changing light conditions.

• USER REVIEWS

[Dec 21, 2002]
    Shaks

Strength:

Very cool design. Liked at the first sight.

Not sure

Bought this in Costco for $45. Great deal

OVERALL
    [Jan 20, 2005]
    Phil

Strength:

Nice Design, light, nice coverage, sharp optics, interchangeable lenses

Week frame, paint chips easily

I don't recommend these glasses to anyone enjoying outdoors sports. I mean, what's the point of designing glasses for outdoors sports if you need to watch what you do with them: don’t drop them or they will chip; be careful when changing the lenses or the frame might break; don’t put them in your jacket or you might apply a bit of pressure and they will break.

Well, I owned a pair of Interchangeables Squares and they felt great until they broke (too easily to my opinion). They were in my jacket and I was carrying grocery bags that applied a pressure (not that much) on my glasses and they broke.

I changed them for Interchangeables Monza. They were great until after a ride they dropped about 4 feet to the ground and broke the frame (and that supposed to protect me from a branch while riding downhill!??). Changed them again and broke them again after 2 weeks. That’s it!!! I am switching to Bollé