Native Eyewear Silencer Eyewear

Native Eyewear Silencer Eyewear

Nine out of ten villains prefer the Native Eyewear Silencer Polarized Sunglasses to regular bad guy glasses. Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames provide ultra structural integrity at a super light weight, because you can't be worrying about busting your shades while you're out plotting evil plans of takeover and destruction. Multiple Snap-Back interchangeable lenses let you quickly swap out your lenses to suit the occasion (dark lenses are for doing really rotten stuff, lighter lenses are for morally question

[Jun 05, 2010]
gsracer92
Downhiller

Strength:

Looks, Fit, Price, and they are a cheap pair of polarized sunglasses

Quality and durability

These sunglasses are cheap, unfortunately in every sense of the word. For a pair of polarized shades, they look cheap and look great. The problem is that the sunglasses are really poorly made. The paint is not completely done in sections on the glasses, and some of the edges are burred (not from use, but from manufacturing). They just aren't made well, so you get what you pay for. I used these for a full summer and the entire mirror coating on the lenses was completely worn off. I have no idea how this is remotely possible because I baby my sunglasses. In comparison, I used oakley flak jackets with the same treatment (probably worse actually) and I didn't have this problem at all. The coating on the lenses is completely sub par. If you don't wear sunglasses very often than this is a good buy because of the price. They aren't durable enough for a regular user though.

Oakley Flak Jacket, Oakley Half Jacket, Oakley Oilcans, Oakley Minutes, and Raybans

[Nov 24, 2009]
Farmer Ted

Strength:

good fit, stylish, polarized

earpieces constantly break off, rubber components fall off, interchangeable lenses don't fit correctly or fall out of frames, horrible customer service, a charge for warranty service, I could keep going if I need to

I initially got these glasses around 5 years ago because they fit me well, were polarized and had interchangeable lenses. The first pair I had, some pairs of lenses didn't fit correctly in the frame and would just fall out when you were wearing the glasses. After about a year, the rubber nose pieces fell off and then one of the earpieces broke shortly after that. I sent it in for warranty and had to pay $30 to get my 'lifetime warranty' honored. It took around 3 weeks to get my glasses back. Long story kind of short...every pair of Natives I've had have broken within 3 months and have had to be sent back for warranty (paying each time for replacement). The last time, it took them 2 months to send the replacement glasses out and they wouldn't answer emails. They didn't list a phone number anywhere but I found one and called them and gave them hell. After not getting any resolution with their employees, I called the BBB and THEY couldn't get any satisfaction out of these jokers either. I got rid of all my Natives and bought some Smith Maverick glasses instead. Native makes cheap glasses that are designed to break so that they can charge you $$ for their 'lifetime warranty' STAY AWAY if you know what's good for you.

Smith, Oakley, Arnette

[Jun 09, 2009]
mrmessma

Strength:

Great, light weight. Haven't scratched them in 3 months, so can't talk about scratch resistance. The polarized is great especially if anywhere near water to reduce glare, even glare off the road or vehicles. No loss of detail when worn, great optics. Fit very close, never feel loose at all.

The case zipper is fine, but the zipper tab broke in half and I don't know why. The rest of the case is good though.

Great pair of sunglasses. If you have a helmet with a visor which I can't imagine anybody without then the glasses will be protected and scratch free and they won't come off your face unless you get them too small. That means if you have the money, they should last you a very good long time, and be worth it in the long run.

Oakley, igogs, pac sun garbage

[Mar 14, 2009]
BigChiseler

Strength:

Very light and sturdy. The frames are not too tight in that they block your view. They fit very well to the head and are never loose. Very comfortable.

I can't think of any.

This is simply a great pair of sunglasses. I've never owned a better pair. I'd recommend these to anyone!