Native Eyewear Hardtop Eyewear

Hardtop

Native Eyewear Hardtop Polarized Sunglasses come with interchangeable lenses (the lenses that are in the sunglasses and one other pair) that allow you to adjust your outlook to fit any light condition. Polarized lenses reduce glare for improved visibility on bright days. If you need better contrast in low-light conditions throw in the Sportflex. For a nighttime trail run, snap the clear lenses into the wrap-around frame and protect your peepers.

Robert   Weekend Warrior [Jan 04, 2009]
Strength:

Good Fit. I have both the Dash XP and Hardtop by Native. The grey lenses are great for a sunny day. The amber really bring out shadows on a slightly cloudy or grey day. The yellow's in the morning make you think you're riding in a nice sunlit day.
The frames fit snugly, yet without giving one a headache.

Be careful when snapping in the lenses. If not totally in, you may lose one as I did!

Worth the money. See if you can get an older set with the four lenses. The newer sets only give you two lenses!

OVERALL
Brewha   [Mar 28, 2008]
Strength:

Close fit and wrap around eyes. Excellent optics with polarized lenses. Plus extra lenses for all conditions

I have a few pairs of shades that I used to ride with. Now I only bring these. And only use for the bike.They fit with no helmet problems. And I use all of the lenses(4. I can see much better with these glasses.I will grab another pair on SaC, if lucky.