Killer Loop Pandemania Eyewear

Loop Pandemania

Pandemania

phil   [Sep 29, 2001]
Strength:

The strongest glasses i have every owned. I once dropped an entire stove on them, and i was able to bend them back into shape, with only minor scratches due to the frames. I had them for over three years before someone finally stole them from my work.

A great pair of glasses for the price and their not oakleys

Jon   cross-country rider [May 19, 1998]

Can't say this is a product review just yet, however, Killer Loop sunglasses are made by Ray-Ban/B & L and supposedly intended for action. The Pandemania's are made with Ti frames and have polycarbonate lenses. They run about $119, however I'm getting a deal from an optometrist friend for $69 so I thought I'd giv'em a try and if they don't cut it, hey, I'll get some Arnettes. Anyway, am wondering if any others out there have some Killer Loops that they'd like to review so I may know what I'm getting myself in to. I'd appreciate it. I'll be back in a few weeks with a review of my own. Some neutral chilie's until then...

Ed Smith   Weekend Warrior [May 22, 2005]
Strength:

very strong frame, can take alot of abuse and still look and feel great.

after about two years and alot of abuse one of my lenses pops out occasionally, but it always pops back in with no problem.

buy these glasses they are great!! I love them and I will replace them with the identical model if they ever fail. I work outside and wear them every day, and have been wearing them for just over 3 years now.

Ty   Cross Country Rider [Jun 21, 2000]
Strength:

Very long lasting, very strong. It is really hard to get down on these glasses. I had them on for two years almost every sunny day. I've sat on them, stepped on them, dropped them, had lenses pop out... almost every time all it takes is a little bit of bending back if they did get bent. Really though the Ti frame is hard to punish. The only reason I stopped using them is that they broke(finally) my sister kicked me in the head and bent the piece connecting the frame to the arm which went around my left ear, I tried to bend it back but broke it in the process. No, we don't live in a trailer and fight for food, I was back from college and giving her a hard time...but if you did live in a trailer and fight for food I would recommend these for your eye protection. Anyway I'm going to get another.

I don't think the work weakness applies... I would like polarized lenses but I'm not sure if they offer a model with them.

Buy them, much better than some plastic oakley crap... these will take punishment.