SixSixOne Pro Knee/Shin Guard Armor and Pads

Pro Knee/Shin Guard

The SIX SIX ONE Pro Knee/Shin Guard is an improvement upon their popular Race design. The lighter design and better articulation make for a pair of guards fit for?.a pro.

ehigh   Weekend Warrior [Jun 11, 2011]
Strength:

Durable
They protect your knees and your shins, like they're supposed to.
They match my bike colors, which is black with blue details. That worked out nicely, but I understand that it won't for all.
They don't make me sweat as much as I thought knee/shin guards would. A good knee/shin combo.

Not the easiest to ride up hills and to do 'all mountain' riding with these, which is mostly the style of riding I do. But, when I am coming down the mountain I go up, I take them out of the space that is intended to keep a helmet in that is on my Camelbak. Most Camelbak's have these little storage spaces, and these work perfectly with fitting into it. Then, I take the middle strap of one of the pads and wrap it around the pack and it works perfectly. I love having these when I ride freeride and come down hills. They help me with an extra boost of confidence and have helped me increase my technique. I recommend these!

These are very handy to have while attempting new trails, jumps, or if you are uncertain of how you will do on your ride. They are NOT good for riding if you ride Cross Country. But, that is not my style of riding so these are fabulous for me!

Similar Products Used: These are my first pads of any sort, aside from a helmet and my shorts
OVERALL