SixSixOne Comp Suit Armor and Pads

Comp Suit

Compeition Racing or Freeride Suit.

• New wider articulated rear injection molded spine protection.
  • Open weave stretch fabric gives great fit and maximum ventilation.
  • Durable yet comfortable vented mesh main body.
  • Adjustable Velcro strap closures can be trimmed to fit.
  • Injection molded shoulder, elbow and forearm plastic impact shields.
  • Injection molded elbow and forearm plastic impact shields are built into the suit.
  • Comfortable adjustable elastic Velcro® waist belt.

• User Reviews (2)

Ukrain   Downhiller [Oct 21, 2009]
    Strength:

Suitable, broad scales of the back, strong.

non

The Good price - for get prettier protection! I liked!

Similar Products Used: -
    OVERALL
    yanival   Weekend Warrior [Oct 24, 2008]
    Strength:

Great protection for back, shoulders, and elbows. Very wide spine protectors extends below the suit to protect all necessary areas. Didn't feel a thing in the protected areas during hard crash. Stays in place. Comfortable. Mesh cloth is well ventilated. Good kidney belt.

Chest protection is soft, and does not have hard covering.
    Suit Velcro straps stick to the mesh cloth of the suit.
    They could have spend 1$ more for a sturdier zipper.

Saved my elbow and shoulder on a serious crash today. The deep scratches on the elbow guard reviled the fact that it saved me from a serious damage. By the way, as a result of this crash I'm going to need a surgery to fix a broken bone in the palm of my hand... This product delivered good protection when I needed it.
    The main weakness is that the chest protection is soft and does not have hard cover - this is why only 4 Chilis.
    It is comfortable to wear, and the protection for the back is quit impressive.
    The bottom line is: If you are taking risks in your riding, be sure to protect yourself with the best protection there is. You will crash hard eventually. It happened to me today, and believe me - I don't care now for the cost or look of my protection gear, nor for sweating a bit more because of it. I just think about the months I will not be able to ride and function properly because of a broken bone in the palm of my hand, the surgery, costs, and pain. Oh, and I do thank god for wearing those Oneal knee-shin guards, 661 pressure suit, 661 full face helmet, and goggles. If I didn't wear those, then I wouldn't be at home writing reviews right now...
    Buy the gear that delivers best protection. Don't think about price and other staff. And in case you decide to order online - make sure to try the gear in a shop before, because sizing is an issue with all protective gear - especially with pressure suits.

Similar Products Used: None. Tried other suits in the store and this one was most comfortable.
    OVERALL