SixSixOne Chicken Wing Elbow Guards Armor and Pads

SixSixOne Chicken Wing Elbow Guards Armor and Pads

Comfortable, flexible multi layer neoprene for serious elbow protection. Two Velcro straps provide a secure elbow fit.

[Jul 18, 2008]
Huckfinn
Downhiller

Strength:

Comfortable, solid feel

No hard plastic insert

I just got these pads and they are awesome. Sadly/thankfully I have had the opportunity to try these on taking a digger, but as far as riding is concerned they are very comfortable although your elbows will end up at about 1000 degrees by the end of your day. I'm a little concerned how they'll perform if I take a solid spill because they don't have any hard plastic cover or insert, but they're comfortable enough that I'll wear them...which is better than strong elbow pads that stay in my jeep. I would recommend these elbow pads for mountain biking or people with vertigo.

[Sep 21, 2005]
a z

Strength:

comfortable, they fit great, good protection, look cool, free sticker

none so far

I fell of my bike and tore the sack in my right elbow. My elbow looks like there is a ping pong ball in it. Decided I better protect it till I get it fixed (orthopedic).

[Feb 24, 2007]
Chris

Strength:

Light, small, easy to stash away and put on later. ventilate fine

No hard shell,

Perfect for light to mid duty XC or trail riding where you can put it in backpak until finish the uphill. Protect you from most road rash and increase confidence, never feel too hot even in summer. However, after a elbow fracture by basketball accident, I am going to get a hard shell one for better protection.
Don't buy it if you're serious downhiller.