Sette Impact Padded Under Shorts Armor and Pads

Impact Padded Under Shorts

Sette Impact Padded Under Shorts feature strategically-placed molded polyester foam padding attached to Lycra mesh for the ultimate in protection and comfort. Padded chamois tailbone protector. Drawstring waist. Wear underneath pants or riding shorts. For the ultimate protection wear Sette Impact Padded Under Shorts.

Uncle Six Pack   Weekend Warrior [Jun 24, 2010]
Strength:

gives a little extra padding around the hips and thighs

A little too bulky to wear under "regular" shorts, I bought some shorts one size up to fit a little more comfy.

I don't know if these make a big difference in protection, but it is good peace of mind for shuttling and bike park days. They feel a little bulky, but after 5 minutes, I never think about them for the rest of the day.

OVERALL
nynoobie   Weekend Warrior [Jun 08, 2009]
Strength:

comfortable, good padding

none yet

Looking at these when they arrived I thought, "how in the hell are these going to be comfortable"? I tried them out downhilling at the ski resort and I never knew they were on. I took a few spills in them, you know to try them out, and they worked great. I wore underarmour underwear underneath them and riding shorts over them and it was comfortable. Havent tried them on the trails with a lot of peddeling yet but they seem like they are going to be ok. Well worth the money I think.