Pro-Tec Hucker Pads Elbow - Knee Armor and Pads

Pro-Tec Hucker Pads Elbow - Knee Armor and Pads

The Hucker line is designed for the rider that likes to spend more time in the air than on the ground. These pads utilize perforated EVA foam for protection and breathability while being wrapped in a ballistic nylon covering to prevent ripping. Large flow-through vents keep you cool while the hook and loop closure keeps the pad securely in place.

SIZES: S/M | L/XL

[Aug 03, 2009]
A. LaFerla
Downhiller

Strength:

-Comfortable
-Strong material/seams

None.

[Elbow Guards]
These are PERFECT! Very strong material, comfortable, and intelligently designed to allow you to bend your arms. They have a stretchy sleeve that helps them feel well attached to your arms too. Well worth the money spent, and they look pretty slick to boot! I personally longboard more than I bike - and they work just as well for that. I'd certainly recommend these to anyone who's looking to avoid getting thrashed.

[Knee Guards]
Slightly different construction: more velcro straps along with a flap to cover the back of your leg, instead of a stretchy sleeve. So, you strap them on rather than slide in. Really well padded inside. Seems like a lot of thought went into the construction of these.

(side note about sizing)
I couldn't find these in any store anywhere, so I was forced to order online. Pro-Tec's website has a sizing guide so you can see what size will fit you best. I might add that I'm a fairly big guy (6", 190 lbs.) and I opted for the S/M rather than the L/XL size Elbow Guards. Glad I did too, they fit like a glove. Definitely don't want them to slide up your arm when you fall if they're too loose! My legs are much more muscular than my arms, so S/M Knee Guards are a bit snug. If you're the same way, you might want to opt for the larger size there.

OVERALL