O'Neal Dirt Knee Pad Armor and Pads

O'neal Dirt Knee Guard: The Oneal Dirt Knee Guards are soft neoprene knee guard that can be used alone or with Oneal Dirt Shin Guards. The Oneal Dirt Knee Guards are perfect for those light days at the skate park or dirt jumps...

decayed   Weekend Warrior [Oct 15, 2010]
Strength:

These are absolutely the best knee pads I've worn so far. They have a hard cap on the knees that conform perfectly to my legs/knees. The quality is superb, as the stitching hasn't failed on me yet after numerous falls. These are such low profile that they fit under pants. Even though they're low profile, they still offer the BEST protection for the money. These are MUCH better than the 661 kyle strait knee pads, in my opinion.

I'm happy to say that I can't find a weakness in these. Pair them with the O'Neal shin guards and you'll have a baller setup.

If you're looking for great knee protection for multi sport activities (think snowboarding), then these will rock your world. You won't be disappointed! Trust me, as I've wasted money on 661 garbage.