Fox Head Titan Race Knee Armor and Pads

Titan Race Knee

• Plastic knee & shin coverage
  • One-time adjust posi-lock strap system
  • Soft vented bio-foam chassis keeps you cool & comfortable
  • Elastic straps with velcro adjustment

SlickWilly8019   All Mountain Rider [Dec 09, 2012]
Strength:

Cheap, partially effective for keeping the sharp brush off your knees & shins, got mine for that reason. Easy to get on and off, no need to remove shoes.

Quick release is plastic it will break some day and then these are useless. These slide down if I wear them without UA cold gear tights or knickers.

These aren't the worst armor I've had, they are very bulky and hard to pack. They do look very strange on you and if you are worried about what people will think or don't like the fact that they are open on top look for something else. These were found at a dirt bike, ATV, UTV, off road dealership, really meant for dirt bikes.

Similar Products Used: Bell youth knee and elbow pads
OVERALL
linfordjoe   Cross Country Rider [Mar 16, 2011]
Strength:

Protect the knee and shin

slide down and are a distraction. I constantly was pulling up as I was riding. The straps seem to be a bad design. The velcove doesn't go far enough to tighten all the was. They come in Adult or child sizes. Im an average adult 180 lbs. I wasted my money on these. Wore once and now they are at the tailer for an additonal $15 to sew on more velcrove. Hopefully im not at a complete loss. If they don't work on my next trip i'll use them as kindling for my next bon fire.

I should have spent and extra 20 bucks on a good pair of 661. im there now and might still not be worth a dam.

OVERALL