Fox Head Launch Enduro Knee Pad Armor and Pads

Launch Enduro Knee Pad

BuildingBolder   All Mountain Rider [Apr 21, 2015]
Strength:

Lightweight, easy to put on, stay in place while ride, easy to slide down to your ankles on long climbs, do limit mobility

Have to take shoes off to remove completely.

These are my first pair of knee pads and on their first time out they did not disappoint. They were easy to put on and take off, although shoes must come off as well. I wore them all day and they stayed exactly where they were supposed to. I did not have any falls so I can't speak their protection. The only time I noticed them was on a couple 20-30 minute climbs but they were easily slid around the ankles, while riding. Overall great knee pad that doesn't limit mobility and does what it's supposed to do.

P.S. I got a medium and I'm a 5'6 male ~140lbs

OVERALL
hnschmidt   All Mountain Rider [Apr 08, 2014]
Strength:

Stay in place, super comfortable, seem to be well made

May get hot if riding in really warm weather, have to take off shoes

I wore these for several hours yesterday and completely forgot I had them on. I was doing all-mountain riding with some pedaling/climbing and some light freeride. They are really comfortable and totally stayed in place once I put them on. I didn't crash, so I can't comment on the protection aspect but I really only bought them to avoid bumps, bruises, and scrapes. I don't expect anything more out of them really. They weren't too hot, but I'm riding in the Seattle area which was high 70s yesterday. May get too hot if you are riding in 90+ degree weather. I'm a 5'5", 110 lb female and the smalls fit me perfectly.

OVERALL