EVS BJ3 Ballistic Jersey Armor and Pads

• Full length zipper

• USER REVIEWS

[Nov 05, 2008]
    rane

Strength:

Would have been comfortable if it had fit propertly in the arms

ridiculously proportioned

The design concept of this jacket would have been great if it had fit. My proportions are extremely normal, but this thing was way too big across the shoulders, and then the elbow pads, which are sewn in, started about three inches higher than they should have and were right under the shoulder pads. I have to HOPE they wouldn't have done something this stupid and it was a factory screwup/second, because it would have only fit an extremely overweight dwarf. It was a no return and I figured there was no way I could sell it, so I cut the arms off at the elbows, but it just didn't fit anyway. I got a Rockgardn flak jacket instead, and it's been great.

Rockgardn flak jacket

OVERALL
    [Jul 14, 2003]
    victor

Strength:

really solid product for xc rider looking for some lightweight protection

elbow cup not as padded as it should be

Nice pads, would highly recommend. Bought one for my brother for his b'day...now that's an endorsement. Really good for what I need, which is basic protection for fast xc riding/racing over new england babyheads. I even wear them during summer months. Still looking for lower half complement....currently full length crash pads, but not nearly as happy with them as with the evs.

qrank