Dainese Gladiator Evo Armor and Pads

Gladiator Evo

Dainese Gladiator Evo Jacket: Hard polypropylene plates and strong polyethylene padding protect you from gnarly crashes, stiff branches, and swords or spears hurled by other gladiators...

Cantil3v3r   Downhiller [Jun 03, 2009]

This has to be one of the most comfortable pressure suits I have tried on. The quality of the product is second to none and has a breathability in the material that makes you a lot cooler than expected. I have been wearing this for several falls and it did exactly as I expected it to and protected me perfectly. The stitching, mesh material, spine protector, and guards are all top notch materials that are easily washable and look to last a long time. The spine protector is also removable and there are smaller velcro adjustments on the lower portion of the suit to tighten things up just right. This pressure is also Leatt Brace compatible which was important for me.

When putting the jacket on zipping it up on the right side by the inside of the shoulder can be a little cumbersome but overall not terrible. I also wish there was a strap that would connect the lower waist strap to the upper chest piece to keep it from riding up to my neck a little.

Overall this pressure suit has been fantastic. People will argue that the Dainese gear is too expensive and not worth it, but for the comfort, protection, and quality I think it is well worth the money. It pretty much has all the adjustability I could have wanted, is compatable with the Leatt brace, and ultimately is comfortable - which means I am going to wear it!