Xpedo Face Off XMX17 Pedal

• Bushings: 1 DU
  • Seal: 1 Rubber

[Dec 09, 2011]
Freebrd85

Strength:

Great looks, light well made, pins actually stay, plus comes with extra pins just incase

none really

Great effen pedals, they stick to shoes pretty well. The spin is just flawless, everyone always compliments me on my Xpedos and wonder where they could get a pair. I hit a rock with these things and it barely made a scratch on the ano red plus my foot still stayed on. Yet be careful they will cut your shins up unlike what the other reviewer says. Trust me I bunny hoped with these pedals and landed wrong and my right foot slamed the right pedal down, making the left pedal, literally tear up my left shin, yet cant blame my mistake on the quality of these pedals

Welgo

[Jan 03, 2011]
narias

Strength:

Lightweight, colorful and good grip

Good pedal platform for those who do not like automatics XD have very good grip with 15 locking pins, gives a beautiful view on the bike in my case the red / black.

Buen pedal de plataforma para los que no les gustan los automaticos XD tienen muy buen agarre gracias a sus 15 pins de sujeción, le da una vista linda a la bicicleta en mi caso el rojo/negro.

[Jun 29, 2010]
dkt3313

Strength:

light,looks great, sticks to your shoe

none yet

Note: Most sites say the body is aluminum. The box says the body is magnesium.

They stick and spin well. They are very light. I have the red ones. They look great. The pins are not sharp and should not cut your shins like some pedals do.