Wellgo Wam B67 Pedal

Wellgo Wam B67 Pedal

When you need grip and strength, you need these pedals. The 13 adjustable pins insure grip even when wet. A fully machined alloy platform help keep the weight down and the oversized CrMo axle maintains reliability. 540g

[Nov 06, 2008]
joelness

Strength:

tough as nails

heavy

Just what you would expect. They're heavy but you can abuse the bajesus out of them and never worry. I've never even cleaned mine and that makes me neglegent, but it shows that these pedals can take whatever the heck you throw at them. For the price these are king poo for platforms if wt. is not an issue.

[Jul 28, 2008]
WaveDude

Strength:

Good size and shape. Replaceable pins that you can get at any good hardware store.

Bushing+bearing instead of 2 bearings. Need to locktite the pins.

Have these on 2 of my bikes. 2.5 yrs on both of them. One set gets heavy abuse from DJ'ing. That set is showing some slop and sometimes makes a clicking noise but still running smooth. When they wear out completely, I'll buy 'em again.

[May 24, 2007]
Ryan

Strength:

concaved design grips well. Five Ten Impacts and these pedals are like riding cliples. Lighter than most other pedals in this class. Nice bearings.

Large platform can get caught on rocks and the pins are sharpened with every strike. I still need to find a place to purchase replacement pins.

I use these for XC riding, after I injured myself in a clipless related accident. I never thought I would be able to stay on my pedals in the rocky terrain the trails in the Phenix area, but have never had an issue. For the price, I haven't found anything better. I haven't found anything better at any price for that matter.

Only clipless pedals.

[Dec 30, 2004]
Calen

Strength:

Cupped body + pins makes for good grip in all conditions. Shed mud well. Nice and thin. Quality bearings have not crapped out - no play at all. Good price (come on, who wants to pay 130 bucks for a pedal that says Easton or Shimano on it?).

On one pedal half the pins on one side fell out within 2 weeks of purchase. The remaining pins still grip like muthas, though. These pedals make shinburger easily- but so do all the others.

A really solid pedal. My friends' cheepo pedals work as well for a short time, then wear out. Tip: Make sure you give the pins an extra tightening as soon as these babys go on the steed. That way you won't risk losing any. i think these pedals will be with me for a while.

[Apr 22, 2008]
Ben

Strength:

I really like the set screw pins. They really are a great quality looking pedal. Durability thus far has been flawless. Pins are perfect, grip shoes great. I really like the pedals larger size it fits my size 15 shoes perfect. I guess you could call them clyde size, large but don't get in the way under my large shoes. Bearings roll great.

Design isn't very open to allow mud to pass through or get wiped off.

If your looking for well priced pedal that functions great while looking great. These are the pedals to buy.