Wellgo WAM-B25 Pedal

WAM-B25

An aluminum body and cage highlight the B25 from Wellgo. It's lightweight, yet with a chromoly spindle it's durable enough to handle whatever you can dish out.

The Cycle Wallah   Downhiller [Jul 28, 2008]
Strength:

The pedal is extremely grippy. Usually pins are so long that they rip up your shoe, but in this case you cant even move your foot so they just dig in and stay. It looks great, easy to clean, smooth, and very very light

They trap dirt, but because it doesn't have a concave or curvy design you can just wipe it out. They also dig into ledges when you grind.

Strong, light, smooth, cheap (I think), and grippy as hell.

Similar Products Used: Wellgo molded (unsealed with no pins lol), Mosh Step up (the right one cracked in half after a few months, I'm not even pegless). I also have a tattoo of their logo on my wrist but wtvr.
YellowBird   Cross Country Rider [Jun 11, 2008]
Strength:

Less expensive than Truvativ; less bulky than 50/50's. STRONG grip, no slipping off pedals, even in rain. Look nice too. Large surface area for large feet.

None.

I have large, wide feet and the B25's keep them solidly gripped in. They are 1/2 the price of similar platforms. Low maintenance. Did I say, cheap?!

Similar Products Used: MTB cage pedals, all kinds.
Luke   [May 02, 2007]
Strength:

This is a shockingly good pedal. It has functioned better that pedals that have cost more than twice as much. It has been tougher. It has a feel that I have really grown to love.

Some of the pins are not replaceable. It is not "stylish".

The cheapest, toughest flat pedal I've found. One of the MTB products I have been happiest with.

Similar Products Used: DMR, Speedplay Drilliums, Upscale Wellgos
Babu   Weekend Warrior [Mar 17, 2008]
Strength:

Very good grip and light weight. they look good too.

None yet.

These are great all aroud pedals if you preffer the platform type. I like them a lot and ordered a pair for my wife as well. Good value for the price.

ged   Weekend Warrior [Mar 16, 2008]
Strength:

price, well made.

none yet

these pedals work great. I wasnt sure what to expect for the price but they are very good. My feet do not budge at all when riding on the street, a trail or singletrack.
Also, no frills here. No fancy inserts or colors. Just pedals that work. I am relatively new to the sport so I havent tried alot of products. However this product seems very well made and so far i am very pleased.