Wellgo W-01 Pedal

• Spindle: Cr-Mo CNC Machined or Ti
  • Bearing: DU/Sealed
  • Cleat: 98A or Shimano 51 compatible

Hans Fetish   Cross Country Rider [Jun 26, 2012]
Strength:

- Good engage-/disengage-ment
- Reliable
- durable
- the lighter side
- Cheap

no bling. oh well.

I am a cross country rider; pretty aggressive, typically ride atleast 80 miles a week during the season.

With that, i have these on 2 of my bikes for 4 years. The second is a "Performance Bike" badged-model while the first is wellgo name. Both i got in the low thirties. I am pretty hard on my gear and these have held up. I have tried many: Shimano, Richtey some others. Very happy with these.

faulker11   Cross Country Rider [Mar 19, 2010]
Strength:

Adjustability and durability.

None so far.

The best product for the money I have ever used. I have been through several creeks, bashed them off rocks and stumps, and have only had to adjust them one time. I have had no problems clicking in or out and the one time I clipped a tree, my feet came off as soon as I hit the ground, so no draging the bike behind me. Would definitely recomend to the weekend warrior or cross country riders.

Similar Products Used: Shimano, Crank Bros., Victor.
kross   Cross Country Rider [Feb 08, 2010]
Strength:

pretty light and durable

none so far

these peddles work just as well as any Shimano peddle I've used at half the price. don't waste your money on expensive peddles when these will work just fine for most x-country/trail riders.