Primo Super Tenderizer Pedal

Primo Super Tenderizer Pedal

Primo Super Tenderizer (platform)

[Apr 29, 2012]
Nandus
All Mountain Rider

Strength:

Strong and solid feeling. Large platform for your feet. Very sticky. Feet never slide on them.
Bearings still going strong after 300 + miles on them.

A tad overweight.

I purchased these pedals from one of the LBS' in my area.

Paid around 25 bucks for them and they are worth every penny.

I only with they were lighter.

GT Platform, SR Sakae, Tioga.

[Aug 01, 2011]
kzeiszler

Strength:

stick to your shoes when you want them to, come with extra cleats, super durable

heavy if you care I dont

Been though 3 bikes, when I had my stock peddles I had huge bloody gouges out of the front and back of my legs, changed to these never happened again. I am sold. gonna through some straps on them and run them with my single speed soon.

stock peddles

[May 01, 2011]
MartyL76

Strength:

Very strong
Looks good
Comfortable
Awesome grip

Heavy

These pedals have given me a little more confidence then before. They are a very solid pedal with lots of grip and the concave platform fits my shoe perfectly. The pedals are a little heavy but its well worth it. I will be riding on these for awhile.

Snafu platforms
Wellgo

[May 02, 2010]
ColorVoyeur
Downhiller

Strength:

Tough

I have the Josh Stricker Magnesium Sealed version. Light enough, way tougher than I expected. Put them through hell in the skateparks all winter... after 6 months they've finally needed a cleaning... took 5 minutes...

I'll never try another freeride pedal.

Azonic Fusion, Truvativ Hussefelt

[Mar 06, 2009]
olybear06

Strength:

very sturdy, strong, better then my stock plastic pedals. the reason y i bought these pedals because my stock plastic pedals were already wearing out. its a awesome set of pedals for my Mongoose BMX rip cord, im plan on keeping my BMX for a long time. i recommended for someone who does bmx tricks and make your bike lil more fancy just like the expensive bikes out there, retail price from 249.00 to 350.00.

the plastic cover came off and the screws came off, i went back to the store they replace it for free and it looks pretty good now. make sure you check the plastic cover on the pedals.

the bottom line is, its a awesome prdals not bad at all just make sure when you buy these sets make sure the plastic covers dont come off.

[Jul 11, 2003]
curtis Raison

Strength:

grippy, pretty sturdy

having to deal with sewing ur cuts back together.

great product come in aluminum or magnesium. I got the mag cause I like the light weight and added strength.

odessey black widows

[Aug 20, 2003]
MAD MAX
Downhiller

Strength:

just like the name "Super Tenderizer", it is very strong, and very poowerful. very good for downhill, or freeride.

the first time it makes me blooding, because the dots are very sharp. and makes me mad, like my name. i am joking, it is good pedal. it is the best.

i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know

i forgot

[Jun 06, 2003]
Bad Brains

Strength:

Pretty red color, huge concave platform, cheap price, tough looks, good grip.

Pedals are brand new. I just put them on last night and 10 minutes into my first ride with them I endoed hard. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come. Red anodized finish looks pretty good at first glance but its quality is cheap and the finish is already missing in a few places. Left pedal bearing felt really rough when I spun it in my hand but I haven't noticed any problems once installed. They're very heavy and negate any performance benefits I'd get with my forged aluminum RaceFace cranks, but this is just my errand everyday cruise around town bike so I don't care that much. I just didn't want to have to put on bike shoes to run to the store. Watch out for bloody shins.

I'm told that the 3 hole version is better than the 4 hole version. I've got the 3 hole. At $30.00 shipped to my door they're a bargain. At this price they're cheap enough that I won't mind if I have to buy another set in 9 months if the bearings fail.

Coda, Wellgo campus

[Sep 18, 2007]
erik
Downhiller

Strength:

very strong. comfy as a good shoe. grippy and easy to maintain.

hm none

i have been using these pedals on all my bikes for about well since they were introduced into the bmx dirt jump scene and i fell in love with them. i love the feel of the contoured pedal. i have never bent a set but i have trashed the bearings but then again years of oilless use will do that.

hercules,specialized plats,and some older snafu brand plats.

[May 25, 2003]
JD

Strength:

replaceble spikes, color choices, CURVED!!

heavy (but it's a platform), mud can accumulate over time.

The spikes were smaller than I was used too, and settled due to a poor selection. Put the pedals on, and they feel like glue. the curced surface makes a big difference, and is prefferable to larger spikes which will come back to haunt you on a missed pedal stroke, or crash. There are lighter platforms out there, but I think they can't compare to the curve.

any platforms