Nuke Proof Electron Pedal

• 6 replaceable and adjustable steel pins per side
  • Nylon Reinforced Composite

[Jun 23, 2014]
icefox23

Strength:

very solid feel, lightweight, and very grippy...two thumbs up for it..

sorry.....none at the momment..

i use it for trail, all mountain and drops...very reliable that my feet would not loose on it..
when i do drops and jumps..my foot stay intact as if it has a magnet to the pedals,,hahaha...i highly recommend this to all guys out there.....

HT nano-p pedals

[Sep 12, 2013]
Jason

Strength:

Durable,grippy,easy maintenance, not expensive. Can take a good beating.

None that I have experienced so far.

Have these on my Airborne Guardian 2.0. I am a super clydesdale and I have put these through some punishment and they are still working great even after carrying 300lbs around. I was rather skeptical at first considering the punishment pedals take from us big guys, but these have been great.

[Aug 05, 2013]
Emily

Strength:

These are lightweight, around 330g a pair including axles. The platform is quite large in comparison to many other pedals. They have a true flat surface, no slight concave. The pins are pretty long and replaceable. There's 2 sealed bearings and 1 bushing, but they do feel like they spin better than other pedals I have including some overpriced Straitlines... Paired with ANY shoe, your foot will grip for days even with shoes that have almost no tread left. The nylon is very stiff, no signs of any flex.

I dropped my bike once on my driveway, the pedal got a bit scuffed.

I have lots of bikes and lots of pedals, these are my favorite hands down. The platform size is what sold me originally, but they really are the best I've ever used. Emailed Nukeproof with an odd question, they got back to me within a few days. No complaints there. At $40 AUD from CRC, it's a wonder I only have 2 pair...

[Apr 06, 2012]
Nurse Ben
All Mountain Rider

Strength:

Durable, inexpensive, lightweight, replaceable pins, lots of traction

I rode nylon platforms for years, avoided metal body platforms due to how fragile metal pedals can be when repeatedly smashed against the ground; muni riders throw down!

I found these on the Chain Reaction Cycles site, they are labeled as Nuke Proof, which is a subsidiary of Chain Reaction, but the pedals are produced in Taiwan; the Fyxation Mesa II is the same pedal.

You couldn't ask for a better flat pedal, very lightweight, super durable, pins can be shorted with a dremel, or you can add another nut and make them like studs, or change to longer pins (socket heads) and make sure your feet never come off. I Have two pair, black and yellow, one on my 29er and one on my 26 fat tire, awesome pedals.

I'd say that all of Nuke Proofs pedals are good products, but why pay more for Titanium when you can have just as good a pedal in the Electron and have money left over for new shoes, shades, and a night on the town?

Fyxation Mesa II